SleepWatch is a health-focused sleep app that automatically tracks sleep with the Apple Watch. It uses A.I. to help you track, achieve, and improve.
Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, Sleep Disruptions, Avg. Sleeping HRV, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Updates Feed: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. SleepWatch uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies suggest that the more one's heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Target Tracking: know when you are accumulating sleep debt or surplus
• Sleep Disruption Tracking
• Become a Premium Member to enable Advanced Tracking mode, to score and compare your sleep, get smart bedtime reminders, and get free reports.
• Estimate the time it takes you to fall asleep each night with Advanced Tracking mode for Premium Members
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• SleepWatch integrates with the Health app to let you automatically track your sleep with an Apple Watch
• No Apple Watch? No problem. Keep track of your sleep using the iOS app.
• Auto sleep detection looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hr
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium Membership is available with a monthly ($3.99/mo) or yearly ($29.99/yr) subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
No launch no tracking
Nov 29, 2021
A week ago I would have given this app a 5 star rating. It’s the best sleep tracker I’ve found and the information and tips have actually helped me improve my sleep habits, especially when I use the premium features…and here lies the problem. I upgraded from the series 4 to the series 7 last week an…
Nov 29, 2021
For several days, SleepWatch overestimated my sleep time. Amber helped me sort that dysfunction. Then for four days straight the night’s sleep report didn’t come through the app on my phone but I did get a fleeting impermanent glance at it on my Apple Watch. Frustrating.
Nov 27, 2021
I think it’s amazing app. It works well and gives great insight. My only suggestion would be to allow the user to develop our own tags. I have some tags that could be more meaningful in giving insight into my sleep experience but they only have the canned tags available. That feature would make it f…
Nov 28, 2021
I used to love this app. Unfortunately, it no longer tracks my sleep or notifies me of how much sleep I got & when to update how I slept and how fatigued I am in the morning. I tried deleting the app & reinstalling it but that did nothing.
Nov 30, 2021