"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck! In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 1 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
One star due to the fact every time it launches it tries to get me to buy more decks. I just purchased the game and I don’t want to see this every single time. Will update fairing is this is changed.
Apr 24, 2021
When I listen to a podcast I feel restless if I’m not doing anything else. Solitairica has been wonderfully soothing, and I have played away many delightful evenings to the background of dramatic actual plays and comedic good good people. The developer reached out to me the same day I sent him a picturing showing my 100% completion, even asked me about what I wanted to see in the second game. If you’re considering buying and you’re looking at reviews to get an idea, know that I’ve gotten my money’s worth and more.
Feb 15, 2021