We’re on a mission to change banking for good.
Voted Best British Bank, Best Current Account Provider and Best Business Banking Provider at the 2020 British Bank Awards, Starling is the financial control centre that lives on your phone. Our award-winning personal, business and joint accounts make managing your money as seamless and simple as it should be in 2020 (and we’ve got the 4.5 star Trustpilot rating to prove it!).
Open a mobile bank account from your phone, for free, and join over a million people who are already keeping track of their money with Starling.
Here’s what you’ll get with the Starling mobile banking app:
Be better at budgeting
• Get instant payment notifications the moment you pay or get paid, plus a real-time balance
• Groceries, online shopping; analyse how you spend with Spending Insights
• Keep track of when bills are coming out, a day in advance
• Connect to other money management tools through the Starling Marketplace
• Add a free Connected card to your account so someone can shop on your behalf
• Owed money? Send a single link to get paid back with a couple of taps
• Easy international transfers to over 38 countries straight from your banking app, with no hidden fees or exchange rate markups
• Pay people with a few taps in-app – no card reader required
• Deposit cheques digitally from your phone and pay in cash at the Post Office
• Set money aside in Goals to save for the things you really want, or separate rent and bills from everyday spending
• Personalise images for Goals that keep your eye firmly on the prize
• Saving on autopilot: we’ll round up payments to the nearest pound and put the spare change in a Goal for you
Keep your money safe
• Your money’s covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000
• With 24/7 in-app support from real humans in the UK, we’re the bank account that’s always here to help
• Lock your card in-app and turn on and off card settings like contactless, online, gambling and swipe payments
Want to move all your banking over? Just ask – we’ll do all the heavy lifting through the Current Account Switch Service, which takes one week and can be set up in minutes.
The business bank account
Our award-winning business bank account helps sole traders and limited companies save time and money and get on with doing what they love.
Enjoy no monthly fees, mobile and web online banking access, 24/7 support from real humans and simplified accounting (just connect your account with your accounting software). Deposit cash at the Post Office for as little as £3 and deposit cheques digitally in-app. Keep track of invoices with instant payment notifications, spot where your business is spending most with smart analytics and automate your expenses.
The euro bank account
Got financial commitments overseas? Hold send and receive euros for free with a Starling Euro account. With a tap, convert the pounds in your personal or business account into euros – and back again – at the real exchange rate and send and receive euro payments with no fees. No commission, no fees, no hassle.
The joint bank account. (Currently only available for personal account holders)
Manage collective household expenses like bills and rent or save up for something big; our joint account is designed to simplify shared spending. Get instant payment notifications whenever there’s a payment on the account, discover how much you’re spending on bills with spending insights, save for things and make important payments from a single bank account.
Starling Bank is registered in England and Wales as Starling Bank Limited (No. 09092149), 3rd floor, 2 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PP.
We’re authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 730166.
Easy to use and with quick responses.
Mar 10, 2021
This is the best bank I have ever used. The award of best bank in GB was not a mistake. Love what you guys are doing
Mar 23, 2021