Easily manage your relationships with Stats Pro, a tiny non-intrusive application with an ability to view your account reports by category:
► Mutual Followers: Those who you follow and those that follow you back.
► Unfollowers: People who have unfollowed you
► Unrequited Followers: Those that you follow but don't follow you.
► Ghost Followers: Accounts which have not liked your last few posts.
► Recent Unfollowers: Get notifications for accounts that have unfollowed you recently.
► Post Performance: Monitor your post performance and see how they are doing compared to your previous posts.
► Detailed Charts: Gorgeous Charts which show you your account growth.
Stats Pro uses Licensed API from Petract. You need a Petract account to use this app.
Stats Pro now supports Instagram as well! We'll be adding more social networks soon!
Stats Pro includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 34.99 a 1-year subscription with 3 days free trial
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The app is pretty good. However, I was supposed to be getting a three day free trial and it charge me after 24 hours. Now I’m stuck with a $35 charge in an app I’m not sure I will be using that much. What’s the point of a three day free trial if you get charged after the first?
Jun 20, 2021
it was working completely fine until today i got locked out my insta account for no reason DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP plus it’s so expensive.
Jun 18, 2021
It literally comprised my instagram don’t get it 😰😰
May 29, 2021
They had a free trial that your eligible to do, I went ahead and tried and within 10 mins my card was charged for the subscription of a one month plan which was $35, complete rip off I would pass by all means
Jun 06, 2021
They advertise a 3 day free trial with the yearly plan but within 5 min of me signing up for the free trial I was charged $40! Luckily apple support was able to send me a refund, and I have reported the app. The app developer will not answer any emails and there is no way to contact them unless you …
Jun 12, 2021