Stellaris, the bestselling Sci-Fi strategy game, is finally on your mobile!
The universe has barely survived an inter-dimensional invasion that devastated vast swaths of the galaxy. The United Nations of Earth requires your assistance and contribution to rebuild galactic civilization. Take control of your own space station and set a course to distant stars! On your way, you will discover new mysteries in the depths of the universe!
Get ready to explore and discover a spectacular and real-time universe, where thousands of players play in a single galaxy with nearly a thousand star systems to explore! Construct your space station, form and join alliances to occupy regions of space together, trade with other players, build-up your own powerful fleet, and wage war against other players in the galaxy!
A new Stellaris experience, exclusive for mobile:
- Stellaris: Galaxy Command extends the Stellaris universe to mobile, putting space strategy and an epic Stellaris story in the palm of your hands.
- Galaxy Command is inspired by many of the features and mechanics of the PC game, with new trading systems, ethics, political systems, and more.
- With gorgeous visuals and aesthetics inspired by the PC game, fans of Stellaris will find familiar characters, graphics, and gameplay.
Forge Your Alliance:
- Work together with your teammates to build an empire.
- Occupy territories, build defensive structures, set tax rates for passing trades, sign trade deals, and even work collectively to colonize planets.
- Declare “cold” or conventional war and claim victory through economic strength or brute military force.
- Convene with allies to form an attack strategy, then wage war on other players across the universe.
Dominate Intergalactic Trade:
- As you progress, and needs of your population grow, their demand will begin to outpace their own ability to produce everything. You will have to specialize your production through research, which means that you will need to trade with one another to meet basic needs.
- Different sectors of space also contain unique and valuable resources—trade networks will naturally emerge, leading to alliances vying over lucrative territories.
- As a player, you can choose to be a pure trader and buy valuable products from afar and sell nearby for profit. You can also specialize in selling specific resources to earn a greater profit. Alternatively, you could simply use auto-trade to satisfy your basic consumption needs automatically.
Construct a Unique Station:
- Create and freely customize the structure of your station, construct unique buildings, and upgrade them.
Make Critical Decisions:
- Experience mysteries and uncover captivating stories through a familiar event chain system.
- Explore event chain systems capable of telling epic and meaningful stories that will influence your ultimate path.
- Many events reference or are a direct continuation of the event chains from the Stellaris PC game.
Design Your Own Fleet:
- Create and modify your fleet design with in-game ship design mode! Upgrade your fleet for maximum power!
- Join real-time battles and reinforce the fleets of your fellow alliance members.
- Recruit elite admirals to join your empire and lead your fleets to victory!
- Open world, strategy MMO based on a bestselling Sci-Fi strategy game
- Iconic Stellaris ships and mechanics
- Become a leader or member of an Alliance
- Control Trade Networks
- Customize your spaceships to upgrade power
- Battle with other players all over the galaxy
- Breathtaking sci-fi music
- Generous rewards for missions and quests
- Excellent 3D graphics and beautiful galaxies to explore
- This game is designed for mobile and is free to download.
Download Stellaris: Galaxy Command now and take part in the space opera now!
Enjoying the game so far even though there is no guide to help you understand how to play the game. The problem I am having is that the login sometimes has a problem logging in and the caption pops up “trying to find the nearest server”. Last night it said it was going through maintenance. I don’t know where the game inventor is, but maintenance overnight would be the best bet. I have almost deleted this game and was going to download a new game if this type.
Sep 14, 2020
Huge fan of stellaris, but this game just doesn’t feel right. Pretty messy and a little hard to get yourself into at first. If you stick around it feels okay but I would never call it great. Or recommend it until it starts to have a bit more to it.
Sep 11, 2020
Paradox didn’t make this game. Paradox just wrote a couple paragraphs and let a Chinese company run their IP into the ground with terrible service and buggy gameplay. Support pretends to care and in fact will respond to you until you send the Screenshot proof that the error occurs. They the never respond and ignore you as much as curry lamb does to HK. But this game is just a list of stolen assets with a paradox skin since the real Hong Kong developers know that paradox gamers tend to spend and buy up those DLC. Still it could have been a decent game while your playing a real paradox game. But the greed and lack of commitment means this game and its server will be long dead before Stellaris DLC stop coming.
Sep 10, 2020
It is with sadness I must say that this is another free game which is just a cookie cutter micro transaction farm. There are tons of games on the App Store that are made with thought and seek to entertain, this isn’t one of them.
Sep 18, 2020
So Stellaris is a grand strategy the realGame is worth it on console or pc but this is just a money grab with the same name it’s disgraceful. A continuation of companies being greedy when they literally only have to make a good game.. port stellaris over the full game and you have an easy 5 star mobile game that honestly would sell better make more money and not crap all over your name. Paradox screwed up here.This game plays like every other “strategy” game on mobile. Click,build, wait forever or pay. Buy your commanders etc just trash and by a company known for some amazing grand strategy games.. i just its disappointing and you should be ashamed. Another good studio falling from graces here just like Bethesda with this crap.
Sep 09, 2020