StrymTV is a powerful M3U playlist player that allows you to watch live tv at anytime and anywhere on your iOS device.
> UNLIMITED PLAYLISTS
• Import unlimited remote and local M3U playlists to your iOS device.
> POWERFUL MEDIA PLAYER
• Built-in powerful media player with multiple features.
• Play your own streams.
• Airplay full screen external display.
• Background playback :
- Listen to your audio or video streams while using other apps or with screen off.
> MULTIPLE VIDEO & AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED
• http, hsl, m3u8, mms, rtsp, ts, mpegts and much more.
> AUTO UPDATE PLAYLISTS
• Update remote playlists automatically.
> PLAYLIST MANAGER
• Manage your M3U playlists with ease on your iOS device.
• Edit and view local playlist content.
> FAVORITES LIST
• Add any channel or stream to your favorites list.
> URL SCHEMES
• Play any stream by opening strymtv://player/VIDEO LINK in a web browser or linking service.
• Play, copy or edit any of your recently played streams.
> FAST AND INTELLIGENT M3U PARSER
> CONSTANT APP UPDATES
• Keeping app up to date by fixing bugs and adding new features.
• All the information shown in the screenshots is just an example and after installing the app you won't see it.
• StrymTV does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy streams :
• Sintel is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
• Big Buck Bunny is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
• StrymTV has no affiliation with any third-party provider what so ever.
• Users must provide their own content.
• I do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
this app stops to much y’all need to work on that
Feb 09, 2021
Best overall app if you need sports whatever kind of sports this app is the best app on the AppStore period certified i want to donate to the developers so they continue with this app
Feb 03, 2021
Everything is good when it’s available and you get your streaming started. Haven’t had many issues with lags but a few times. Great app overall but can’t get access to live events 50 percent of the time.
Feb 12, 2021
When I open the app, a message pops up asking me to turn off adblocker and then the app closes. Dafuq! I have no ad blocking apps or vpn on my iPad.
Feb 03, 2021
The main issue I have with this app is even if the stream is down they show you an ad I shouldn’t be forced to sit through an ad if the stream is down
Feb 13, 2021