This is the Sudoku App everyone is talking about!
“a very cool new app” Robert Scoble
“The best Sudoku app available on the App Store today” Sudoku Geek
“Sudoku Magic more bang for your buck” USA Today
=== THE MOST COMPLETE SUDOKU APP ===
With Sudoku Magic, you can capture any Sudoku puzzle -from a newspaper, a magazine, even from your computer screen- just by taking a photo with your iPhone’s Camera.
But this is more than just a cool app to impress your friends with! Sudoku Magic also provides a unique playing interface to create, play and solve an unlimited number of Sudokus.
=== UNIQUE PUZZLE CAPTURE ===
• Captures almost any Sudoku from newspapers, magazines or even your computer screen!
• Captured puzzles are stored in the puzzle library automatically, so you don't need to keep the newspaper!
• Our advanced rating algorithm will automatically rank the puzzle difficulty.
=== POWERFUL PLAYING INTERFACE ===
• Pencil markings can be added to map out possibilities.
• Optional highlighting of mistakes.
• Solve and single-cell Hint buttons for when you get stuck or frustrated.
• Very useful Undo & Redo buttons
=== HANDY PUZZLE LIBRARY ===
• Captured puzzles are automatically stored in the library by level of difficulty.
• Puzzles can be tagged when you capture them so you remember where they came from.
=== UNLIMITED PUZZLE GENERATION ===
• Sudoku Magic generates unlimited new puzzles, so you'll never run out!
• No Internet connection is required, it is all done in the iPhone!
• Sudoku Magic pauses your puzzle when you receive a call and lets you resume as soon as you're done chatting.
• Need a break? Puzzles are saved when you close the app, so you can continue later.
Sudoku Magic is free of advertising and provides unlimited puzzle from 4 levels of difficulties: easy to extreme.
Enjoy Sudoku Magic every day and become a Sudoku expert with our unlimited puzzles!
Have fun and impress your friends with the unique camera capture!
SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
>>>>> Get it now! <<<<
I enjoy playing this so much on my iPod, unfortunately my iPod is dying and I will not replace it. I do wish they would make an Android version!
May 13, 2021