“Pocket Gamer - Mobile game of the year”
The Battle of Polytopia is an award winning and unique turn based strategy game about controlling the map, fighting enemy tribes, discovering new lands and mastering new technologies.
You take on the role as the ruler of a tribe and attempt to build a civilization in a turn based competition with the other tribes. It can be played offline line. Perfect for traveling.
"IMGA award for excellence in gameplay"
“Gold Winner - Lovie Awards”
"If you ever wanted the feeling of a classic Civilization game on your iPhone, The Battle of Polytopia is a worthy contender" - PCMag.com
“This brightly-colored turn based strategy game is difficult to put down” - Mac World
With millions of players, this game has quickly become one of the most popular civilization style games for mobile and has been acclaimed for its sleek user interface and great depth in game play.
* Free turn based civilization strategy game.
* Single & multiplayer strategy
.* Multiplayer matchmaking (Find players all over the world)
* 4x (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate)
* Three game modes – Perfection, Domination and Creative
* Mirror Matches (Meet opponents with the same tribe)
* Configurable map types – Dryland, Lakes, Continents, Archipelago and Water * WorldExploration, strategy, farming, building, warfare and technology research.
* Wide range of different tribes with unique nature, culture and game experience.
* Auto generated maps make each game a new experience.
* Allow offline game play.
* Game play in portrait and landscape mode.
* Strategy multiplayer & Pass & Play.
* Leader board with top scores for the best civilization builders.
* Really Cute low poly graphics.
i absolutely am obsessed with the game itself but i just got an iphone 13 pro max and the game itself is too little to play anymore. like it’s way smaller on the screen
Oct 13, 2021
I’ve logged hundreds of hours since this game’s infancy cause it was my go-to decompress game, but the developers have finally managed to get me to quit and delete the game. I hate the constant “balancing” changes to appease multiplayer, a mode that I don’t care for. It’s turned into a grind now and…
Oct 10, 2021
I never write reviews but I’ve logged so many hours on this game. Incredibly well made. It’s not too over-the-top, and the strategy aspect never fails to entertain. Wish more tribes would be added but it’s a great game!
Oct 09, 2021
Really great game and I’ve had it for a long time however the latest update stops me from selecting upgrades halfway through a game. Usually the only way to correct it is to start a new game.If they can fix the glitch, it’s a great game for when you have some downtime.
Oct 12, 2021
That’s all I can say non stop all night just don’t give up cause it’s hard, it’s da best.
Oct 11, 2021