Fitbit and Health, together at last. Sync all your data from Fitbit to Apple Health. After the first sync, the app will automatically sync in the background throughout the day. **Important** Fitbit currently provides access to daily data only. We have requested Partner API status in order to provide intraday syncing.
Gigaom, Mashable, MacRumors, AppleInsider, TechRadar, 9to5Mac, LifeHacker, Wearable World News, and many more.
Recommended in "How to Make the Most of Apple's HealthKit in iOS8" on AppleInsider.com
Need to sync from Health to Fitbit? Check out Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit as well.
Data types supported:
- Flights Climbed
- Walking + Running Distance
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (In bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Resting Calories
- Active Calories
- If you are using Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit, be sure to not sync the same data types as this will result in a data duplication loop.
- Since iOS schedules backgroud updates based on your app usage pattern, it may be necessary to manually sync from time to time in order to keep Sync Solver automatically syncing on a consistent basis.
- Intraday data granularity is not possible at this time due to Fitbit API limitations.
I can’t cancel and it charging me 20$
Oct 09, 2020
Synced over a thousand data points for weight. All of them identical. It also filled all in between dates to-date with an identical date.
Aug 07, 2020
I have recently had to sadly switch from my many years with Fitbit to an Apple watch for the phone feature. I was concerned about also having to buy another scale. Thanks to this app I don’t have to switch from my beloved Area. This syncs perfectly. It also transferred years of data. Thanks Sync Solver.
Oct 12, 2020
This app messed up my data in other apps. Today while Fitbit says I’ve walked 5800 steps, Apple health had 4000, then 9000 after I did the sync... so disappointing. So I deleted it and now I’ve lost lots of entries.
Sep 04, 2020
Don’t waste your money! Used on the past and worked flawlessly. Haven’t been able to log in for over 3 months. Credentials are correct . No response to msg. Developer states on FB he doesn’t have time bc or new project! Pls take down this app!
Sep 16, 2020