ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
With its close to a hundred adjustable parameters, the integrated LFO for parameter modulation, integrated compression and gating, and its shimmer reverb module it is by far the most flexible and configurable reverb on iOS.
The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated spectrum analyser showing direct and reverb simultaneously
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Random parameter option to change the core reverb sound on the spot
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Program manager with shared programs between stand-alone, IAA and AUv3 instances
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
Please note that given the large flexibility and number of parameters that can be modified with this reverb, the use of an Apple pencil or stylus is highly recommended for smaller devices such as iPhone and iPod touch.
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
This app was working perfectly before the update. I used this in AUM as an audio unit extension...but now it can only be used as an inter app audio. I noticed that it made it more heavy on CPU because of the extra window of the app open outside of AUM.Also, while messing around with it, there was a random feedback hum that rang off. I bypassed all the apps I had in AUM one by one and found this app to be the culprit.Please get it back the way it used to be.Revised Review (just a few hours later):Wow, I’m not sure if the developers read my review, but I just updated and it now works like it did before. I was so bummed before because I only messed around with this app for a few days, but already found out that this was my favorite reverb app.Thanks so much for the fast fix.
Jan 08, 2021
For some reason the plug-in isn’t loading in any of my GarageBand files which is preventing me from exporting the song correctly. Idk if the update had anything to do with it, but it was just working fine yesterday, and hasn’t functioned correctly since it updated.
Jan 07, 2021
but is not working after the new update, and i got an iphone xs max with ios 13.7
Jan 07, 2021