TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already
used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
TeamViewer subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew
within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off, after purchase,
go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Convoluted and irritating. This app doesn’t even run the meeting I needed to download Blizz.
Oct 26, 2020
I have used team viewer in the past using a free account without any issues (connecting to one computer on and off). Then suddenly, it said I was a business user and banned my account. I have uninstall the app and will remove the desktop receiver application. I’ll look for an alternative software, any suggestions?
Oct 24, 2020
Times outMid session
Oct 24, 2020
Gave it a 5 star before until recently AGAIN kept saying commercial use. I use it to connect with my mother (bc she is old) and my kids computer when they have tech trouble it need help setting things up.
Oct 25, 2020
Screw this company and their lack of support. Even after you pay their shake down price of $588 a year when your not a business. They get your money a d give no support. Stay away from team viewer. Plenty of other options out there that won’t rip you off. Thankfully my CC has fraud protection and has taken the case.
Oct 23, 2020