Buy and download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
· Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.
· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact email@example.com.
When you try to complete the quizzes the screen turning white.
Mar 14, 2021
This app doesn’t work.
Apr 25, 2021
The idea is awesome. The implementation needs improvement. I may sound somewhat frustrated so please apologize me for my tone. Well I wouldn’t be, had I paid much less for the book. First. I can’t find where else I’m logged in. And even then, I’m supposed to already be logged out there as described in another review developer’s answer. So if I don’t actually use any other device - I would’ve remembered entering my password there!- why am I still logged out every time I’m trying to return back on this single device? This discourages from using the app and encourages a usage of a simple to remember password (read insecurity). Could you rethink please the way this logic is implemented? May be add face id/fingerprint at least? Even my bank account apps allow that! I don’t think Cambridge can’t higher someone who can fix it. Second. The exercises section in the English Grammar in Use is impossible to use on iPhones even with a large screen like mine 11Pro. As soon as you attempt to enter a value it zooms the page in and when you finish your answer and move on then suddenly the whole visible area becomes trimmed to 1/5 of the screen. You have to be an acrobat to try to navigate and finish the assessment! Then clicking the confirmation button and scrolling back to it with two fingers to the middle to click it one more time, well I hope you’re imagining. I was hoping to USE the electronic version and the cost of the book seems to include the high quality ebook although it may say “free” ebook included. However it’s not the case. That’s why I’m disappointed with the purchase as I’m forced to only use the paper version. Despite that please keep up your hard work, I will definitely change the review when these ugly bugs get resolved. Thank you for listening!
Mar 27, 2021
since I updated
Apr 26, 2021