Welcome to The Coffee Inc, business simulation tycoon game!
As a founder and CEO, your role is to start up your coffee shop, manage coffee bean blends, create the best coffee products, hire and motivate the best talents, conduct effective marketing, manage financials, expand the business to multiple cities and build the biggest coffee empire!
=== Key Features ===
- Open more than two hundred coffee shops. Location! Location! Location!
- Choose your own exteriors, interiors and store equipment in order to differentiate your stores from competitors.
- Five cities to expand your business (so as your competitors!).
- Develop the best coffee blends to uniquely stand out your products and shops.
- Set products and pricing strategies wisely to compete with neighboring coffee shops.
- Hire store employees, train/motivate/compensate them well and keep the service level high.
- Conduct store marketing as well as corporate level marketing to increase brand awareness and attract more customers.
- Very realistic income statement and balance sheet to provide detailed financial insights.
- Borrow money from the Bank if you are short on cash.
- File for IPO to increase the capital and expand your business aggressively.
- Acquire (M&A) competitors through the stock market.
- Once you get big, you can invest in real estate and other venture businesses.
- Expand your business to become an owner of professional sports team franchises.
- It's a turn-based game. Enjoy the game at your own pace, even offline. No more waiting for hours and days!
- Because we'd like you to fully enjoy the game, there are no annoying ads.
This game has so much potential. Does this game have a road map to follow. I can’t to see what’s in store. Also we need more cites, more investment opportunities and more competitors. Vertical and horizontal expansion would be nice as well
Oct 10, 2020
I’ve never played a tycoon game as good as this, I love every aspect of this game, one thing for the developers, there should be taxes included in the financial categories, also for the employees should have taxes taken out of their salaries. Great game no complaints!!!!
Oct 07, 2020
Great game so far, but if more features / ideas. Maybe some continuous mode that allowed PVP gameplay. This game is already good and heading in a great direction. I’m hopefully that it continues to be developed!
Oct 11, 2020
This game has so much potential. Does this game have a road map to follow. I can’t to see what’s in store.
Oct 08, 2020
Within an hour of playing I already have multiple locations in each city and making like $40k /week. I’m already bored. Just seems like you continuously repeat this process until you can buy sports teams, etc. but what’s the point?There’s hardly any customization for each store. Just select the best stuff each time, turn on all individual marketing for each store, etc. Customer feedback is insanely basic and basically just forces you to enable all marketing and pay employees enough to make them happy. Doesn’t seem to have hardly any strategy involved. Now I’ll just keep advancing weeks until I have enough money to buy some other business and arbitrarily increase my bank account. Pretty disappointed in this after all the good reviews everyone else gave.
Oct 15, 2020