CAPTIVATING HIDDEN OBJECT ADVENTURE GAME
Embark on an epic story-driven hidden object game, set in the stunning beauty of London during Victorian times. Find hidden clues in mysterious locations, solve exciting puzzles, and clear up the most audacious theft in the history of mankind in this thrilling hidden object game!
An unknown force has stolen the Time Machine from its protectors – The Order of Time Guardians. Your journey begins as an elite agent of the Order, with what seems like a straightforward task – uncover the hidden force behind the theft of the Time Machine. But little did you imagine that history itself could be turned upside down in your quest for justice. The Egyptian pyramids, the Roman Colosseum, and other historic locations appear out of nowhere. King Richard, Michelangelo and many other historic characters start to roam the streets of London. With a cast of interesting characters, you will discover and experience a fabulous tale unlike any other. The Order of Time Guardians takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious world, filled with hidden object scenes for you to explore. Can you overcome the obstacles, and solve the sophisticated puzzles and minigames, to discover the secret? Join The Order of Time Guardians and find out!
This addicting hidden object game features:
- Set in beautiful Victorian era London
- Intriguing characters from different historic eras
- Various hidden object locations from different time periods
- Creative puzzles and mini-games to enjoy
- 700 mysterious quests to solve
- Hundreds of achievements and collectible items
The newest release for Easter has caused some issues.I completed a search found by object then went to close window and it is frozen. Restarted game again same window automatically comes up to close along with Easter pop up to show progress and they both freeze.Haven’t been able to play game in days.
Mar 29, 2021
Has many glitches where rewards are lost, majority of scenes are time dependent, so not relaxing to play or no ability to strategize.Hard to determine any goal other than beat the clock.
Feb 22, 2021
1) amount of energy required to play each scene is ridiculous, you can only do three puzzles or games at a sitting2) it's buggy; for instance I just now had to close the gems puzzle as the game didn't detect there were no available moves and did not trigger a reset, even though I had five moves left2a) crashes with some frequency, meaning you lose a lot of energy (see point 1)3) I don't mind watching ads to get more time or moves, in fact they are mostly entertaining in themselves, but the ads are frequently buggy also; and don't make me watch an ad AFTER I completed a puzzle, it just makes me angry4) I hate hate HATE their morphing mode; each morph takes too much time, and the item jumps around the screen, simply annoying5 the microtransactions are too expensive. I might give you a buck or two at a time but 10$? Forget you.Having said all that, this is the best and most interesting of this type of game I've ever played. Good visuals, a story line you can follow, better by far than Seekers Notes or Midnight Castle. And you can actually see the items in the scenes. I would give it 5 stars except for my above-mentioned notes--that's how aggravating the problem areas are.
Feb 25, 2021