The most popular and loved D-Day app, TheDayBefore
TheDayBefore is ranked #1 among all D-Day apps.
The D-Day widget shows the D-Day or day count, so you can be reminded of your special days very conveniently.
Let our app automatically calculate the number of days left until a certain D-Day, such as your anniversary. It also counts the days that have passed since an event, allowing you to celebrate it periodically. Now, you will never miss any special day!
View your D-Days in Notification Center and never forget any special occasion.
- Seven ways of calculating days
- Calculate anniversary (100th day, 200th day…) automatically
- D-Day notifications
- Stylish and various widget icons to choose for Notification Center
- Story (Write your Story, remeneber yesterday and plan for tomorrow.)
- Support for apple watch
- Support for home screen widget
1. Touch and hold an empty space on the iPhone home screen.
2. Press the + button on the top.
3. Select THE DAY BEFORE from the list.
4. Select a widget and press ' + Add Widget' at the bottom.
5. Tap and hold the widget to select Edit Widget.
6. Press 'Choose Event' to select which event to display in the widget.
Days Left: the number of days left until a registered event/anniversary.
Day Count: the number of days passed since an event/anniversary.
Month count: baby's age(month), etc.
Week count: count 7 day as 1 week
YY/MM/DD: view date as Year/Month/Day
Monthly: repeated for monthly events/anniversaries
Annually: repeated for annual event/anniversaries
* iphone 5, iOS 10.0 or higher and apple watchOS 6.0 or highter
* Photo / media / file permissions
This will be used to load and save photos.
* For an app-related issues and errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome app.💯 I’m loving the new widgets you added. But i think it’ll be greater if you add the option to change the color of the text on the widget.
Oct 06, 2020
The Day Before is so useful to keep track on important days and I love how easy using it and how customizable each events are!
Sep 25, 2020
Okay so besides the problem I’m gonna talk about the apps very good and useful The only problem is it tends to tell you a different date then the actual date! nothing big just it goes a little early ahead, I don’t like it. please fix it !!
Sep 27, 2020
I like it, it’s a lot better than reminders and it’s really cute. I’m loving it so far
Oct 10, 2020
Oct 13, 2020