Journey to a magical sparkly island where pandas, wizards, mermaids are just the beginning! BEDAZZLE, CRAFT and FARM your way through enchanted lands as you free a world submerged in water. Can you reverse the curse with the power of smiles and rainbows to bring happiness to the villagers?
DISCOVER FANTASTICAL LANDS!
• Twinkle time! Collect magic and happiness to unveil new ground!
• Oh no! Can you lift the spell that has transformed the villagers into sad creatures?
• Let’s open up the world! Reverse the curse to reveal unique and colorful islands!
KEEP ON SMILING!
• Earn coins and gems to beautify the town with exclusive décor!
• Collect balloons and earn daily rewards – magnificent!
• Make way! Fulfill orders and complete tasks for your delightful villagers
• Fly your hot air balloon to trade and sell goods with neighbors! Making new friends is fun!
POOF! FARM TO FLOURISH!
• Harvest produce, grow crops and tend to cute animals
• Decorate the town with farms and beautiful gardens! Let’s live in color!
• Bake, grill, and can delicious treats for your islanders
• Mine for stones to rebuild homes, taverns, castles and more!
• Craft, forge, weave and sew – it’s always a party!
There are hundreds of special characters waiting to meet you!
Now, don‘t get me wrong. I love this game. It is so cool! But personally, I think it is a rip-off because after I was FINALLY able to hire Emily and Otis and the merchant, I never really got to do it...I was so excited! After I reached the level, I got really disappointed. I wish they would just help you, no coupons or gems needed. It takes a while to unlock them on its own. And it would be better if the whale‘s time limit would be 24 hours instead of 12. Plus, getting gems takes FOREVER! Also, the game also forever to load. I wait over a minute sometimes just for the purple bar to be full. You‘re lucky I gave you four stars!
Jun 28, 2020
And the graphics are gorgeous! Unfortunately the only way to stay entertained with this game is to spend money, otherwise you play for 15 or 20 minutes and come back in a couple of hours. That’s a fatal flaw! Doing anything in the game takes forever. I just opened up a new area and it’s going to take 10 hours before it’s usable. I don’t get to spend enough time in the game to even really care; what’s the point? I’ll still dabble in it for fun but it will never become a main game for me and that’s a shame!Updated: And now the devs are making the game impossible to play without spending RL money. For example, to complete challenges I have to make products that are literally impossible for me to make. My only option is to spend both game and RL money. They no longer care in the slightest for their players...
Jun 25, 2020
My family is having fun with this game. Reminds us a little of the old Paradise Bay that king dismantled. This one has a few twists to it.
Jun 28, 2020
I tried to watch an ad for gold coins, now the game is stuck on a blank black screen.
Jul 04, 2020
This game is impossible. It’s super frustrating and the only way u really can go any farther is to spend money and even that only lasts a tiny bit. Would not recommend.
Jun 25, 2020