Timefully helps meditation practitioners build habits that last. Beautiful and simplified time-keeping and rewarding tracking. Loved by thousands of serious meditation practitioners across the globe.
WHAT OUR USERS SAY:
“I use it every day and I live it. I tried almost all others and they don’t stand close.”
“This is hands-down the best app available.”
”I love this app for meditation. Flawless and beautiful UI. Sublime!”
“If you want an app that records your progress and gives you credit for every moment you are sitting this is the one to get. All the features I need are here without any of the extras that get in the way. If you are ready to meditate seriously, which just means focusing on your object of meditation diligently and consistently this is the only app you need. This checks all the boxes for those meditators.”
”I love the milestones and notifications. The achievements are a fun motivation factor.”
“A must-have for TM! I highly recommend it to others. The perfect DIY meditation app.”
WHY USE TIMEFULLY MEDITATION TIMER?
• Lightweight and simple to use. An app that focuses on making your meditation sessions peaceful and rewarding.
• Customize the timer by configuring warm-up, meditation, and cool-down intervals.
• Set meditation practice goals and stay on track with your ambitions.
• Beautiful statistics showing your weekly, monthly and annual progress.
• It's a timer for Transcendental Meditation (TM), Loving-Kindness Meditation, Body Scan, Breath Awareness Meditation, Zen Meditation, Mindfulness Meditation, Enso, 20 Minutes Meditation, and all types of Yoga.
• Full Dark Mode available for a less intrusive meditation experience.
• Apple Watch: The meditation timer for Apple Watch is a natural extension to Timefully that makes practicing easier. Enable heart rate tracking to get the maximum, minimum and average heart rate for every practice session.
• Use iOS Shortcuts for a seamless meditation experience with Timefully. Automatically activate Do Not Disturb mode, adjust volume & display brightness, and start a new meditation session with a single tap or command to Siri.
• Get inspiration from the best meditation resources on the planet.
• Set up multiple practice profiles for different types of exercise.
• Timefully offers a variety of bell types, gongs, and chimes.
• Set up daily reminders to stay consistent with your meditation.
• Connect to Apple Health and track progress with Mindful Minutes.
• Export session data to use in other applications.
• The timer in itself will always be free to use, with the possibility to unlock access to the motivational version with all historical data and stats.
• There are no guided meditations in this app (and will never be), but we can provide recommendations if you are looking for guided ones.
Meditation is a scientifically proven way to reduce stress and related conditions such as anxiety and depression. When meditating, the brain and nervous system undergo changes that cause the reduction and prevention of stress and anxiety. Meditation increases long-term stress resilience.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Timefully offers two auto-renewing subscription options for accessing all of the content within the app:
Quarterly: $1.99 per quarter
Annual: $5.99 per year
These prices are for United States users. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
Timefully offers a Lifetime subscription option:
The Lifetime subscription is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $13.99 with unlimited access to Timefully forever.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I left a 3-star review a few months ago, citing periodic failures of the app to complete the cycle, provide heart rate data, and sync it to my iPhone. I’m happy to report that, since the introduction of a “timer done” message at the end of the timer cycle, there have been no more problems. Kudos to …
Oct 05, 2021
I’ve been using a bunch of other timer apps to track meditation. I didn’t need videos and group hi fives or any of the other distractions. Timefully is brilliant at this. A robust timer and tracking and it does that flawlessly. The dev is also very responsive working swiftly to make minor changes I …
Oct 03, 2021
Would be great, except that sometimes the clock just stops mid-meditation. Looking forward to this being fixed in later updates.
Oct 12, 2021