TinyTap is the #1 kids app for parents who want to turn their kid’s screen time into an active learning experience. Join the millions of parents worldwide who use TinyTap as their favorite everyday kids’ learning tool.
*** #1 learning app for kids in 24 countries ***
*** Best educational games for kids aged 2-8 ***
Worried about your kid's screen time?
Subscribe now to get unlimited access to:
TONS OF KIDS GAMES MADE BY TEACHERS
● 150,000+ interactive learning games
● Personalized game recommendations
● An abundance of subjects
AD-FREE, SAFE SPACE FOR KIDS
● Curated content made by teachers, therapists, and educators worldwide
● Including games from Oxford University Press
● Encouraging independent play
● Giving you more time to get things done
GAMIFIED LEARNING PLAN
● An effortless way to get the best educational content
● A step-by-step way to reach developmental milestones in their own pace
● Learn and practice key skills and subjects according to their age and needs
PLAY GAMES OFFLINE
● Download to play anywhere, anytime without wifi
● Track your kid’s progress and don’t miss out
● See how they do in reference to other kids in their age group
Start our free trial to let your kid reach new milestones while having fun! Cancel any time before the trial ends!**
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tinytapit/
TINYTAP FOR EDUCATORS
● Create learning games for free without coding
● Earn money from the premium games you make
● Enhance your students’ learning experience
Learn more by joining our teachers’ community on Facebook
● Subscribe to TinyTap either with a monthly plan or save with our yearly plan
● You can cancel anytime during the trial period – there is no cancellation fee.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● You can use the subscription on any device
● The subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple ID Settings after purchase
● Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Terms & Conditions: https://www.tinytap.it/site/terms_and_conditions/
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 51 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I subscribed on my phone and I cannot get the app to recognize login credentials on my daughter’s iPad. Customer service can’t help me. It’s their product! I sent all the info they asked for to prove I paid $50. My daughter never play the game. I basically gave them my money for nothing. It would be AWESOME if you company read this review and provided me with assistance. I don’t like giving my cell phone to my daughter and my mother purchased the iPad for her.
Oct 20, 2020
I used to make so much for my kids to learn and you took it all away. I was making one that was huge and fantastic for learning. Great job... now my kids are dumber but not nearly as stupid as you.
Oct 05, 2020
It shows that you get a free trial, I went to cancel my membership before my trial was up bc we didn’t like it and they had already charged us for a whole year!! Not the monthly amount showed when signing up! I’ve have been emailing them for a month and a half with no response short of there hi we’re super busy it will take 5-7 days to respond! So angry
Sep 30, 2020
I never use this service. They have taking payments and I’ve had enough!!
Oct 07, 2020
Ummmmm. What do you mean what did we change? Now I am confused. And yes no child is “dumb” but not all children are geniuses. I want to make books but I can’t or dont know how. What do I do?
Oct 19, 2020