Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can sync plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions.
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by marthastewart.com, Buzzfeed and MacWorld.
Really a great app but it doesn’t work on my phone anymore just my iPad please fix
Apr 24, 2021
This app used to be wonderful. It helped to get my husband and I in sync with the chores and allowed for a more even distribution of workload. About a year ago, it stopped syncing. This means each of us or basically running independent instances of this app on our phones and despite being in the same group, disconnecting and reconnecting, reinstalling both apps, and everything else we can think of (because the website support is extremely limited), it’s simply will not work for longer than a day or two at most. I would not recommend this app so long as it has these problems. I wish I had not purchased it.
Apr 23, 2021
Fantastic app and I use it every single day to keep my house and yard tidy and clean without feeling overwhelmed. Get it. QOL things I would love to have and some have been mentioned. 1. Have a toggle button to choose tasks on the “Today List” view and mark them all done at once. I have a ton of tasks because I am OCD. I like to do them all then go thru and hit “Just Did It.” It’s a pain to have to go into each and one and individually finish it. 2. Being able to reorder your tasks to your liking in a more logical order. Again, OCD. 3. Not only reordering tasks, but being able to reorder your lists as well. I like to start on one end of my house and move to the other end. It would be nice to be able to move my lists around. Especially when including my outdoor chore lists.
May 02, 2021
App is crashing every time I try to open app— it doesn’t even fully load
Apr 22, 2021
I love this app! You get what you pay for! It’s easy to navigate and set up! It helped me get motivated and it also helped my kids! I love it!
May 07, 2021