Tody is a smarter to-do list for managing household cleaning routines. It will optimize and motivate your cleaning.
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can sync plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions.
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by marthastewart.com, Buzzfeed and MacWorld.
I love this app! But for the last several days every time I try to open it it shuts down and won’t open at all! 😢I think it started with the last update!
Jun 05, 2021
I do like this app, but my best friend has the same app, and I was seriously curious as to why (I have an iPhone) I had to pay for the app and she (has an Android) did not have to pay for the app? Seems discriminatory towards IPhones, which there’s no reason for. That being said it was only $0.99. I…
Jun 19, 2021
I love that now my husband and I are keeping track our cleaning chores and when they need to be done. Used to be we wouldn’t clean unless something was really nasty and needed cleaned, which left our house always looking gross and our guests probably grossed out. Not anymore! Though there is about a…
May 30, 2021
This app is 100% worth the cost. Before Tody, I struggled to organize when and what I was cleaning, and usually went far too long between cleaning tasks that needed to be done more often. Tody takes the guesswork out and lets me get started without being stuck trying to decide what to clean and when…
Jun 12, 2021
I love this app dearly and I make attempts to use it all the time, because the idea is truly genius. I love the status bars for tasks, grouping by areas, ability to customize completion frequency. The only major drawback for me is the lack of notifications for individual tasks. For someone with ADHD…
Jun 02, 2021