Nutritionix Track is a fitness tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Making fitness tracking a daily habit is an effective way to work towards your health goals, so the mission of the Track app is to take the heavy-lifting out of keeping up with your food log.
Track’s simplicity and efficiency is why our users don’t just give food logging a try – they stick with it.
Check it out:
Log all of your foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
- Predictive search
- State-of-the-art Natural Language processing technology
- Instant barcode scanning
What can I track?
- Food intake
- Nutrient totals
- Weight and weight progress
- Calorie and macro goals
- Water intake
The unrivalled Nutritionix database offers:
- 800K+ unique foods
- Coverage of 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
- 760+ US restaurant chain menus
- Thousands of common foods recipes created by our in-house team of dietitians
- We are adding and updating hundreds of foods every day!
Create custom recipes and food items:
- Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
- Custom Foods tool for one-off items
- Share your recipes easily!
- Download your data as a spreadsheet with our Export feature
- Keep tabs on your progress with the Stats view
- Sync your Track nutrition, weight and active energy data with Apple health with our push/pull feature.
- Fitbit sync
Upgrade to Track Pro to access the Coach Portal and share your Track food log with your dietitian, trainer, or other ‘coach’.
- Become a premium Track user by subscribing to Track Pro. Subscription prices start at $5.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription and $29 USD/year for the annual subscription. Prices are in U.S. dollars, are subject to change, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- 2 month free trial for premium features.
- If you choose to purchase Track Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 2-month trial period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Have any feedback? Please let us know at email@example.com
Lots of foods in scanned database makes tracking so much easier. Also the option of how to weigh food is so helpful. Thanks for assisting me with my goal!
Apr 29, 2021
This is my favorite food app! I have tried many others and I find this one to be the most user friendly!
May 06, 2021
This app is just amazing, I never leave reviews but I had to for this app. I have never had any problems with it, I was trying to gain weight and make sure I consumed enough protein and thanks to this app I was able to track that for free! It’s so easy and amazing. Def would recommend, whether you want to lose or gain weight this is a 10/10 app! 😁
Apr 29, 2021
As a former CrossFit gym owner, retired law enforcement and Marine, I’ve used probably every macro/diet/food tracker that has been on the market. I had someone suggest that I use LifeSum for a new program I started. I wasn’t able to fine tune the macros the way I wanted, even with premium, so I did a search for the best apps out right now. I came across this one and it was free, so I thought I’d give it a try. If I’d known that this existed, I’d have never used another. Best app hands down. Everything is beyond user friendly, adjustable, water trackable, exercise tracker, and bar code scanner. I’ve had apps that had bar code scanners before, but often I’d still have to manually enter my food. I’ve logged with this and entered many foods and so far, it’s had everything in its database. I like the app too, because I can play with numbers to hit my macros right on the dot. I thin the app, without any hassle or convoluted back and forth. When I say it’s easy and user friendly, I mean it is seriously user friendly. Super impressed, happy and relived that I found this app. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed.
May 06, 2021
It’s very easy to use. Simple to understand. And it has the most accurate info on nutritional values. I regret spending months putting in all my recipes and custom foods and other apps. But it takes a fraction of the time with Nutritionix to recreate it
May 03, 2021