TV Mirror for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
|Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV|
|Screen Mirroring App|
|Screen Mirroring for Fire TV|
|Screen Mirroring for Roku TVs|
|Screen Mirroring+ App|
|Screen Mirroring+ for Roku|
|TV Mirror for Chromecast|
|TV Mirror+ for Chromecast|
|Video & TV Cast Pro for Sony|
|Video & TV Cast for Sony TV|
|Video & TV Cast + Google Cast|
|Video & TV Cast + Chromecast|
|Video & TV Cast + Roku Player|
|Video & TV Cast + LG Smart TV|
|Video & TV Cast + DLNA UPnP HD|
|Video & TV Cast + Fire TV App|
|Video & TV Cast + Samsung TV|
|Video & TV Cast for LG TV|
|Roku Remote Control|
|Video & TV Cast | Google Cast|
|Video & TV Cast | Fire TV App|