Two Spies is a turn-based spy training program where you face off against an opponent in Cold War Europe. Sneak to gain cover, control cities' informants to capture areas of the map, deduce your target's location – or trick them into revealing it – and strike to win the round.
- Board-game style maps
- Training bot helps you learn the ropes of being a spy
- Play matched games against opponents online
- Get a Season Pass to see player ranks, access stats, and earn pro pins
- Play a friend in local wireless, "pass and play", or internet play
- Realtime turn-based gameplay
- Collect spy pins to show your opponents who they're up against
- Trick your opponent by doing what they least expect
- No consumable in app purchases or "pay to win" mechanics
- Based on a lost cold war spy training program
"A thrilling game of espionage"
- App Store "Game of the Day" feature, April 2020
"A great turn-by-turn game with just the right amount of chance thrown in"
- Steven Hackett, 512 Pixels
I never ever write reviews… EVER. But this game seriously deserves it. It’s so great in so many ways. The style, the music just everything. To the dev team, you’ve done a great job. Keep it up and I hope this game continues to grow. It deserves so much more recognition, I’ve already told 10 people t…
Sep 19, 2021
Clever design. Good amount of thinking, but not too much (not like chess). I don’t usually write app reviews, but this is truly a very compelling game.
Sep 17, 2021
I really enjoy this game and since I am always looking for fun two-player games to play with my wife, this one came up. Became an instant hit. We play it a lot, both against each other or against others online. It is simple to learn but has some great strategy elements that really have you playing a…
Sep 18, 2021
Th game really blew my mind and made me think more than I’d usually think
Sep 16, 2021
A genius strategy game with equal elements of hidden movement and psychological warfare. I’ve played it for several hours, and as a free to play game with no ads, it falls into a top tier section of the App Store. If you enjoy this game, I highly recommend supporting the creators by paying only $4 f…
Sep 17, 2021