This is an iOS version of popular test taking application VCE Exam Simulator. It allows you to take tests from .vce files on the go.
Free version of this application allows to open only 5 questions of each exam. Subscribe to a full version to open exams without limitations.
Notice: If you are having any problems using our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Full access to VCE Simulator for 1 months
Full access to VCE Simulator for 3 months
Full access to VCE Simulator for 6 months
Full access to VCE Simulator for 1 year
• Length/price of subscription:
1 month – $89.99
3 months – $119.99
6 months – $199.99
1 year – $299.99
• Payment are charged to user's Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless the user cancels at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings on the App Store
May 04, 2021
Yes, we’ve read the responses that says pricing is not an exact science. However, there obviously NO science going into this pricing model, and developer is obviously ignoring the fact that the product has a 1.3 rating. Used this product in the past when it was cheaper. Nothing in it today to justify the cost now being charged. Shameful price gouging. I think I’ll just write my own and sell it for 10 percent of what tradesol is charging. With all the customers I’m likely to get, I’ll be able to easily continue development without increasing prices, while simultaneously taking very little money from hard working people who will benefit greatly from the competition in the market. Brand loyalty. You can’t get it by gouging customers.
May 03, 2021