Click on "Developer Website" or "William Lewis Website" below to see VeinSeek Pro in action! VeinSeek Pro is an augmented reality 'vein finder' application for your smartphone.
Instructions for first-time use:
1) Hold your iPhone at least 10 cm (4-5 inches) away from the skin.
2) Turn the flashlight on by pressing the flashlight icon at the bottom left of the screen.
3) Adjust the contrast with slider to the *lowest* setting that allows you to see veins well.
4) If you still can't see veins, try a physical maneuver; lower an arm vein below the level of the heart, or use a tourniquet, for example.
5) If all of the above fail, try looking at a different site. VeinSeek will not perform as well as ultrasound for deep veins.
---- Follow us on twitter: @VeinSeek ----
Read reviews on our website:
Please leave us a review on the App Store!
For support, contact us: email@example.com
VeinSeek is an augmented reality 'vein finder' application for your smartphone, and allows the user to see some veins that would be otherwise invisible to the naked eye; VeinSeek Pro improves and extends the functionality of the original VeinSeek app. VeinSeek Pro offers better performance in a range of lighting conditions. Users can adjust the intensity of the effect to adapt to bright or dim environments and different skin types. Screenshots can be easily captured via the camera button and stored to the iPhone's photo album.
Disclaimer: VeinSeek Pro is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease. The creators of VeinSeek assume no liability for the use of, misuse of, or inability to use, the VeinSeek app. VEINSEEK PRO IS NOT DESIGNED NOR INTENDED FOR ANY APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OR MISUSE OF VEINSEEK PRO COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
I have an iPhone+.... this did absolutely nothing and I tried different distances, slide mivement, etc...
Apr 21, 2021
A total waste
May 11, 2021
Waste of $5. Just a black and white camera app. Can’t see the veins on my own arm with this app
Mar 08, 2021
Doesn’t work. No different than a similar app, except you have to pay $5 for this app.
Mar 31, 2021
This app does not work if you have dark skin. I paid for it and wasted my money. I could not see my vein, I even had my colleagues tried and still could not see anything.
Apr 01, 2021