With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine’s rating, reviews, price, tasting notes, and suggested food pairings
• Click to purchase your favourite bottles on-web or mobile
• Add your ratings and reviews
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you buy in your cellar, so you always know what you have on hand
• Buy the right wine every time!
STATS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million app downloads and climbing
• 13 million wines and counting from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets worldwide
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine.
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless two-click checkout experience.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover more wines you will love through Vivino’s wine recommendation engine that only suggests wines we know you will love based on your unique scanning, rating, and purchase behaviour, and community ratings.
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine on the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels in seconds to instantly view ratings, region, price, and food pairings all on one page.
• Wine List Scanner: Select the right wine every time from any restaurant’s entire wine list.
• Taste Characteristics: Know what the wine you’re eyeing tastes like before buying it. Taste Characteristics aggregates the most commonly used words to describe wines.
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines, and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community.
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 121 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I’ve been using the app for over a year and it’s great overall. Very helpful when trying to figure something I like. Only thing I do t care for is that if forces you to sign up and in. It didn’t when I first used it and when I got a new phone and installed the app it made me. It was quite inconvenient when I wanted to use it. Overall, it’s great and everyone should have this downloaded on their phone if they like wine.
May 01, 2021
Great app! Very easy to use. This app makes tracking my wine likes and dislikes quick and easy. Using the app when contemplating purchases is very helpful.
May 01, 2021
A friend recommended the app and I am so happy he did. Was looking for a particular wine I had trouble finding for my wife and thought I would give this site a try - and found it within minutes. Easy to sign up, easy to order and was able to track the case I purchased. Just a fabulous experience.
May 03, 2021
Thank you for all of the resources , guidance , help and rating system. Love you so much.
May 03, 2021
I use this program all the time to look up prices. I try to rate the wines I drink.
May 03, 2021