Give VPN in Touch a try on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and discover for yourself that it’s the fastest and the most secure mobile VPN service around.
+ Security and Privacy Always Matter:
You’re going to use a public hotspot for online banking? Oh wait! Sniffers are watching your data. Before sending your private data over the net, encrypt it by connecting to our VPN servers.
Furthermore, you can conceal your digital identity when you’re connected to a VPN, keeping your activity anonymous and difficult to follow.
+ VPN on Demand (Always On):
For most VPNs, if your iPhone enters sleep mode your VPN is disconnected. But now, with the help of 'VPN on Demand', VPN in Touch will be turned on as soon as you connect to WiFi or a 3G network. Your internet usage is always secure and protected.
+ Data Saving:
Enable this feature in the app and your 3G/4G data usage on your iPhone will be decreased noticeably thanks to our unique data compression algorithm! With VPN in Touch you can significantly reduce the cost of using your data abroad.
+ Ad Blocking:
Tired of ads cluttering your iPhone or iPad screen while you’re browsing the web? Simply block all advertisements on the web, even Facebook and Youtube, by enabling this handy feature.
+ Friendly Support:
Our goal is to provide friendly and responsive support. If you have any questions or feedback, you can email us and our support team will reply to you, 7 days a week. We love hearing from you!
You can be a Premium user through auto-renewing subscription:
6 Months: $47.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Does not work
Jul 18, 2021