*** Winner of App Store's Best Game Award***
- Walkr combines your phone’s pedometer with a fun galaxy adventure game!
- Up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals that motivates you to walk more
- Thanks to the support of our over 3,000,000+ iOS players in Walkr!
Walkr is the second offering in a series of health-conscious games from Fourdesire, creators of the Plant Nanny app with more than 10 million players! Hop on the Walkr spaceship and begin your adventure across the boundless cosmos!
= KEEP UP GOOD WALKING HABITS =
- With Walkr in your pocket, your daily steps are automatically recorded and converted into energy fuel for your spaceship
- Tracks and records the amount of calories you burn and recommends daily fitness goals
- Start up the booster when you begin walking to accumulate even more energy fuel
= EXPLORE THE BOUNDLESS UNIVERSE =
- Encourages you to stay active with up to 100+ fascinating planets and 30+ mission goals
- Build your own collection of unique planets, spacefoods, and rare elements in the ever-expanding universe
- Undertake missions to help adorable creatures from across the galaxy find their way back home
= GET SOCIAL =
- Invite friends to become your co-pilot and receive extra energy fuel
- Join a fleet, and start your adventure with other captains for even more rewards
- Visit the Planet Lab with friends to share energy fuel and unlock amazing planet wonders
- Compete with friends from Comet to Galaxy League and grow together
＊Walkr uses the iPhone’s m7/m8 to record your movements accurately with minimal battery consumption.
＊Walkr uses a design that consumes the least amount of power. If you use a mobile phone below iPhone 5, running GPS in the background can record your walking more accurately. However, it may still reduce the battery life. You can go to "Settings"> "Walkr" on your phone to stop the "Location" function of Walkr.
Super Pilot is a monthly subscription service that allows you to get an extra co-pilot position with 80% conversion rate.
US$1.99 will be charged on your iTunes Account after confirmation and when the subscription renews monthly.
The subscription will renew automatically each month. Account will be charged US$1.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 55 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Love this app back after a few years and it’s a fun no pressure app
May 11, 2021
This game is really good, though there are a few problems, you can cheese it via shaking it around, and do the aliens asking questions only for me? Wut does it do?
May 13, 2021
This game is absolutely adorable and it makes you want to walk more so you have more stuff. but they make you wait way too long to build a new planet
May 06, 2021
update: still cute and fun, downloaded again to get a little motivation and i’m floored that you STILL have to carry your phone around and even then it doesn’t sync to apple health. absolute nonsense. I've had it for a couple of days now. it's cute, but walking impacts so little of the game that it almost seems pointless. walking - gives you "energy" which lets you build a planet faster.not walking - gather coins from planets. feed planets. make deliveries to and from planets. upgrade planets. harvest planets. complete quests with items from planets.it's basically as if they had a cute planetary game and decided to tack on a walking aspect.it's also super buggy, with poorly written text. but hey... free.far cry from six to start's "the walk".
May 12, 2021
Above the lowest possible stars because this is truly one of the most stunning visual apps I’ve ever seen. It didn’t last long, however, because after years it’s still impossible to sync with a smart wrist device. DONT invest in sync solver for this, as it will still only pull data recorded by your phone even if your Fitbit or Apple watch has successfully synced with Apple health (trust me, I tried). Refusal to implement this feature renders this adorable and fantastic idea of an app to be an obsolete battery drain.
May 08, 2021