Wallet is the simplest and easiest way to keep track of and secure your most sensitive information. Think of Wallet as your own flexible personal database, where you can store all of your web passwords, software license keys, credit card numbers, and more.
Wallet isn't just for passwords - Wallet's flexibility allows you to create custom groups to organize other types of data, such as contacts, account numbers, and more. You can even attach individual files from your Mac and view them on the go.
• Simple & beautiful user interface designed for ease of use and accessibility
• Military-strength 256-bit AES encryption
• Create, edit and view both groups and entries
• Global search lets you find any information instantly
• Automatically log into web pages using your Wallet info
• View attachments (photos, PDFs, Office documents, and more)
• Sync seamlessly with Mac and iOS devices (see below)
• Designed for iPhone and iPad
Wallet for iOS syncs wirelessly with multiple iOS devices, as well as with Wallet for Mac (sold separately on the Mac App Store).
• Sync with Mac and iOS devices anywhere over-the-air using Dropbox or your own WebDAV server
• Manually sync with your Mac using Wi-Fi
Wallet is, by far, the simplest and the best non-subscription Password Manager for cross-platform syncing with both iOS and MacOS devices. Only suggestion for improvement — allow syncing via Apple iCloud — instead of Dropbox. Keep up your updates and your support of this fine, clean UI, simple sol…
Jun 11, 2021