"This game has no right to be as good as it is" - TotalBiscuit
"As brutal as youd expect." - PC Gamer
"Wonderfully vivid animations... Its a mix that works" - Eurogamer
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide:
Regicide is a brutal take on one of the greatest turn based strategy games of all time. The game fuses multiple phases of combat with dynamic action. Maneuver your army into place and unleash a devastating array of tactical abilities to crush your enemies. The game offers two distinct modes:
Plan the attack and command your soldiers through two phases of combat. Open fire on your enemies, utilize tactical abilities and unleash psychic powers to crush your foes. Fight your way through violent single and multiplayer battles to destroy everything that stands between you and certain victory.
Sharpen your tactics in both single and multiplayer games based on traditional chess rules, executing brutally violent kills in dramatic battlefield terrains. Select your race and go to war online against opponents from all over the world in the full cross platform multiplayer mode.
• 2 unique game modes: Play in both Classic chess and extended Regicide game modes.
• Online and single player: Test yourself against our AI in both Campaign and Skirmish and bring your new skills to bear against opponents in multiple online game modes.
• A cunning AI: Sharpen your skills verse 5 different AI difficulty settings in both Classic and Regicide.
Local multiplayer: Face off against live opponents in local hotseat matches.
• Asynchronous gameplay: Take your game with you and challenge your friends to multiple asynchronous matches.
• Competitive online leaderboards: Compete against your friends and the world with live Classic and Regicide Leaderboards.
• 50 mission single-player campaign: Join Captain Dracomedes as he fights for Hethgar Prime with the Sons of Sanguinius in the 50 mission, fully-narrated campaign: The Angels of Death.
• 2 unique races: Play as the indomitable Space Marines or blood thirsty Orks, each with their unique strengths, weaknesses, abilities and strategies.
• 11 unlockable Chapters and Clans: Requisition one of 11 iconic Space Marine Chapters or Ork Clans to field in multiplayer and skirmish matches
• 36 exclusive models: Tailor your army's appearance by progressing through Campaign, Skirmish (VS AI) and Online Leaderboards.
• 45 unique player and unit abilities: Unleash an overwhelming array of player and unit abilities to bring devastation to your enemies. Customize your ability loadouts to match your play style.
• Localized in 8 different languages: Play in English, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish.
This is only the beginning. The universe spans untold galaxies to conquer.
This is not just war. This is REGICIDE.
Are you having problems? Visit https://warhammer40kregicide.zendesk.com or email us at email@example.com and we'll sort it out immediately
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 153 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Can not proceed in training as the instruction screen stays up regardless of activity. This bug was observed on 3 ios devices.
Apr 30, 2021
If I would have downloaded this game right now, I’d rate it a 2 star; but since I’ve had it for a while it’s hard for me to give a low rating to a game that I have great memories of fun from a while ago. But ever since that update 11+ months ago, the game has been very buggy, with simple things like characters glitching through the floor, and large things like the constant crashing when loading up a battle. I would love to see this game at least go back to its former glory when it was playable.
Mar 14, 2021
Can’t play the game. Whenever I load the game it says “click to continue”, but it doesn’t let you click anything. Honestly pretty bummed because this game looked awesome. Shame.
Mar 21, 2021
Until the developer gets around to updating this game, it’s worthless and unplayable. I can’t get pass the pop-up asking for the player to click on the screen.
May 01, 2021
Please don't spend money on this until the "click to continue" glitch is fixed. There is a known glitch where you can't get passed "Click to Continue" at the beginning of any board, rendering the game unplayable. I bought this after reading some great old reviews, but I wish I would have known. The game is useless at this point.
Apr 07, 2021