Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
I have used a couple of different water tracking apps over the years (64 this month). Some worked but with few features or a monthly subscription. Waterlogged provides everything I need. If you want the premium features there’s a small onetime price and you are ready to go.
Apr 30, 2021
Straight to the point. Wish I had more customization but it’s great for keeping track of my water.
Apr 25, 2021
Stay hydrated and uh..*we’ll be right back stay tuned.*
May 06, 2021
I love it but I think being healthy shouldn’t cost you and it’s annoying having pop up adds about how it will help me better then the free version but other then that I like it
Apr 27, 2021
I’d give it 5 but the ads are goofy and lame.
May 12, 2021