Do you want to manage your health data from your Apple Watch? wHealth is designed for that. Graphs, trends, progress on goals and statistics are displayed quickly and clearly, allowing you to estimate your situation at any time.
You can enter new data from your Apple Watch in seconds, whether it's your hydration, weight, or any other type of data managed by wHealth.
The iPhone version can be used without Apple Watch and is a great addition to the Apple Health app.
You can set up graphs, set and track your goals, compare with past data, share your results on social media, display widgets on your home screen, and more.
• Configuration according to your preferences, what data to display, in what order.
• Choice of presentation style for each data, among 15 colors and 6 types of graphics, with numerous customization parameters.
• Enter new data from your Apple Watch, in seconds
• Define a personal goal for each data with a graphic visualization of your progress
• Set up notifications to help you reach your goals.
• Compare your current data with those of the past, by period, at any date.
• Define and create graphical reports for your personal archives. (Requires in-app purchase)
• Share reports with your friends on social networks
• Support for all types of Apple Watch complications as well as multiple complications (WatchOS 7)
• Widgets on the home screen (iOS14)
• Over 50 health data, up to 25 on your Apple Watch dashboard
• Automatic detection of data units used in the Apple Health app
wHealth does not create any data automatically. It displays the data stored in the Apple Health database, regardless of which app created it.
HEALTH DATA MANAGEMENT
• Body fat
• Body mass index
• Thin body mass
• Waist size
• Active energy
• Energy at rest
• Total energy (sum of active and resting energies)
• Exercise minutes
• VO₂ Max
• Hours of rest
• Standing minutes
• Stairs climbed
• Walking and running distance
• Walking distance
• Running distance
• Cycling distance
• Skiing distance
• Swimming distance
• Wheelchair distance
• Wheelchair pushes
• Nike Fuel
• Total fat
Sleep and vital data:
• Sleep time
• Heart rate
• Resting Heart rate
• Walking Heart rate
• Heart rate variability (HRV)
• Respiratory rate
• Body temperature
• Blood glucose
• Blood pressure
• Oxygen saturation
• Blood alcohol
• Environmental audio
• Headphone audio
• Inhaler usage
• Teeth brushing
• Hand washing
Like any iOS application, wHealth requires your authorization to access your health data. Read access for the data you want to display on the dashboard, write access for those for which you want to be able to enter new values from the application. These will be recorded directly in the HealthKit database and nowhere else.
All of this data will be cached in the app for the sole purpose of quickly displaying your dashboard. This cache will be automatically deleted when the application is uninstalled.
More information on: www.newlifestudio.fr
wHealth, your daily companion for total control of your health.
This app is perfect for me and works exactly as described. I can deep dove into trends, a feature I really enjoy. Had a question for the developer and he responded right away. All-around fantastic app! Highly recommended!
Dec 30, 2020
Love the app, especially on the watch since I often don’t carry my phone with me. A great way to see a lot of data on the watch. I especially like the way you can touch and scroll through the data on the watch. I paid for the full version to support the developer since this is the kind of thing i really like and will use. Hope to see even more watch specific features in future updates! Thanks.
Nov 01, 2020
I looked for a long time for a product like this and I think it does an exceptional job
Jan 02, 2021
This app was working flawlessly, before this last update. I was able to read my step count on the complication. Now the step count doesn’t show up only the shoe. Please fix ASAP.
Dec 22, 2020
This app was working flawlessly, before this last update. I was able to read my step count on the complication. Now the step count doesn’t show up only the shoe. Please fix ASAP.After the response from the Developers to restart the watch ,the complication is now working flawlessly once again. 5 star👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾.
Dec 24, 2020