A series of Symbol Reading Books for the iPad
Each app gives reading, communication and learning support for children studying a historical period. These apps cover:
• The Tudors
• The Victorians
• The Ancient Egyptians
Widgit Discover apps contain 5 topic areas for each historical period with speech and symbol support along with questions and speaking flashcards for conversation and communication support.
Each topic area comes with three different support books levels of detail so pupils of all abilities can learn together.
• Symbol Story – The full text with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
• Text Story – The full text with speech support.
• Easy Symbol Story – A simplified version with speech and Widgit Symbol support.
Each of the books also comes with vocabulary support to encourage conversation around the topic areas covered.
• Pictures to talk about – Spoken questions about the main topics covered to encourage discussion.
• Pictures with help – New vocabulary support with images and speech to support conversation and learning.
• Flashcards – Can be printed (air printer needed) or used on the device for vocabulary support.
|Early Language Screening Tool Bundle|
|Widgit Go IT|
|Vowel Sounds Vocab|
|Final Sounds Vocab|
|First Spanish Vocab|
|Initial Sounds Vocab|
|First French Vocab|