YLMSportScience infographics have now their own app ! If you are interested to find out what is new in sport sciences to improve your performance or your coaching strategies, this app will be perfect for you.
These infographics are summarizing in a friendly and easy-to-digest format the key messages of the latest researches published in the most recognized international scientific journals in sport medicine and sport sciences.
Each week, four to five infographics will be added to the library of the app. The infographics will be systematically available in four languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. A direct link will also permit to the reader to get access to the original article summarized by the infographic.
To facilitate the experience of the user, the infographics are classified in 8 main categories (New, Training, Nutrition, Competition, Recovery, Injury, Youth and Health). A search engine listing more than 130 items will also help the user to identify the infographics addressing her/his areas of interest.
The app is available with a subscription of 3- or 12-months, automatically renewed at the expiration date. The subscription can be canceled at any moment directly by the user on his/her iTunes account.
Test it for free during 3 days to form your own opinion!
• 3-month subscription at YLMSportScience app
• Duration of 3-month giving access to all features of the app
• 7.49 euros or equivalent
• 12-month subscription at YLMSportScience app
• Duration of 12-month giving access to all features of the app
• 24.99 euros or equivalent
• The first three days of the first subscription to the app is free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable