This Essential Oils Reference Guide for Young Living® Oils is the new ultimate reference guide in the Essential Oil space. It has all of the best information vetted from top sources, real oil users, doctors, physicians, and medical professionals!
- We offer convenient smart search that not only lets you search by name but by anything you might be trying to find
- There are hundreds of health, wellness, and medical conditions listed in this essential oil reference guide app specific to each oil, with detailed instructions how to apply and use every oil!
- We have all the latest single and blended Young Living Oils available with up-to-date information that is constantly being updated and added upon by our professional team!
- NEW Recipe section with unique recipes for using your oils! Beauty recipes, DIY diffusion blends and more to come!
- Complete catalog of single oils
- Complete catalog of blended oils
- Uses for every single Oil Product!
- Essential Oils Guide also contains application instructions, including information about auricular internal body points, digestive tract, autonomic nervous system, and the nose and olfactory system
This App is the go-to reference guide for personal, professional, and medical essential oil use. If you love essential oils than you'll love this app!
FEATURES WE LOVE
• Create and save notes for any Essential Oil, Ailment or Recipe
• Favorite any Essential Oil, Ailment or Recipe
• Our unique Inventory feature allows you to track the oils you have, quantities remaining, and create a shopping list for oils you need to order
• Ability to see which oils are offered by Young Living™ and their current prices for each.
• Feed of latests content and recipes about Essential Oils!
• Optimized support for iOS 11+, iPhone X and iPads
• Constantly updated database with the latest essential oils content!
If you like our app and find it useful, please consider reviewing the app! This means so much to us!
Our goal is to make this the definitive guide for all Essential Oil users! If you have any feedback or suggestions on ways to improve our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
If you choose to opt for the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Again, you may use the app for free for as long as you want, no subscription is required.
This app and its content was created independently and is owned by Essentl LLC. Essentl LLC is not affiliated with Young Living. This is not an official Young Living product.
This app contains general information as a reference tool but is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. Please consult with your physician before starting any medical treatments.
I bought this today and entered all my oils and my dissatisfaction I found out that it’s a place where you write your own recipes. They don’t give you any recipes for all the oils that you entered. And the guide does not work for bug bites, arthritis, etc. the diffuser area is where you write your own recipes. I’m so disappointed that I just made it oil list of 100 oils that I have expecting recipes and I have nothing but blank screens to write on myself? Looks like the only thing it does is keeps track of your oil list ONLY.... check your bottles yourself. Ridiculous, please refund my money in my one hour of entering my oils!
Mar 26, 2021
App is not very handy. 3 conditions I looked up were not even listed. This is for MLM purposes. “Free app” totally useless.
Apr 04, 2021
What is the point of the free version of this app? It literally gives no information whatsoever it just tells you to unlock with the premium version. Ridiculous.
Feb 25, 2021
I like the inventory feature but wish the shopping list was easier to use. When I find an oil I want to add to my shopping list, I wish I could add it directly from the oil and not have to leave the oil and go to the shopping list. The other feature that would be helpful is the side alphabetical bar for the inventory. I’ve got quite a few oils and having to finger scroll takes time. Other than a few other use items, I enjoy the information found in the app and refer to it frequently. Especially the place to keep my notes. So helpful!!!Additional thought: oils from 2020 not listed include: Rutavala, Lemon Verbena, Vanilla, Parsley, Evergreen Essence, Winter Nights, Davana, Kidpower, Progessence Plus, Loyalty, White Light, Excite, One Heart, Gary’s Light. Wish it included a way to add in your own oils or oil blends so I could add these to my inventory.
Apr 13, 2021
I got this app mostly for tracking inventory. It has the ability to add oils to a shopping list to track needed oils. It also has an area to make notes on usage or the oil itself so you can keep track of what you’ve learned. There is a section of reflexology charts as well as a guide. To access recipes you must upgrade. Free trial for 3 days then $3.99/ month or $29.99/ year. The biggest complaint I would have is the incompleteness of the usage guide and that some oils are missing (Progessence +). The only other complaint would be why the deception, just state the cost up front. I find it horrible that apple allows this deception by multiple apps not just this one. Don’t wonder why you appear untrustworthy. Overall, I am satisfied with the app.
Apr 07, 2021