# MEANINGFUL SCREENTIME
Zcooly believe in meaningful screentime. We want to help your child learn for life by training them and helping them understand the basics in mathematics. Learning and having fun are not opposites, instead we believe that having fun is a fundamental component when you want to achieve high learning retention. By mixing equal parts pedagogy with genuine game design we aim to give every child the opportunity to experience the joy of learning and to be successful in school.
Our teachers know the ins and outs of the curriculum, the latest research and pedagogical methodology. We are proud of being able to offer you an awesome service developed from both from practical experience and from the child’s perspective.
- Learning games with focus on mathematics.
- Strong foundation in the curriculum.
- A world of learning with over 300 game exercises.
- Visit the quaint inhabitants of the Zcooly islands in over 10 unique locations, like Gunnart’s farm or Josanna’s Coffee shop.
- Take part in your child’s learning experience with our biweekly feedback mail.
- Content aimed at children ages 5 – 12 years.
- English voices.
# MAKE LEARNING FUN!
Gaming and learning belong together. You might never have considered it, but it’s are actually built around learning. Broadly speaking games are designed to make you want to get better at them, challenging you to improve your skills is a big part of what makes them fun to play. A good game constantly presents new rules and mechanics for you to learn and master. Playing games makes learning fun.
Learn to count with Zcooly’s fun learning content:
- Challenging calculus exercises.
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Practice telling time, analogue as well as digital time.
- Comprehensive fractions exercises .
Come join us and make learning fun!
# IMPORTANT INFORMATION
To use the Zcooly service and access our learning content you need a 30-day subscription. The subscription fee will be charged recurrently on a monthly basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
You may choose to cancel, restore or manage your subscription by navigating to “Settings / iTunes & App store” on your device. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Read more about our terms and policies here:
|Zcooly: Fun edu games for kids|