Zcooly believes in meaningful screentime. We want to help your child learn for life by helping them understand the basics in mathematics while having fun. Learning and having fun are connected; we believe that having fun is a fundamental component when you want to achieve high learning retention. By mixing pedagogy and genuine game design we aim to give every child the opportunity to experience the joy of learning and to be successful in school.
Our teachers know the ins and outs of the curriculum, the latest research and pedagogical methodology. We are proud of being able to offer you an awesome service developed from both from practical experience and from the child’s perspective.
- A learning game with focus on mathematics - a learning adventure!
- Strong foundation in the curriculum.
- An immersive world of learning with over 300 game exercises.
- Visit Sasmandu and meet all the quirky characters on the island.
- Take part in your child’s learning experience with our biweekly feedback email.
- Receive weekly emails to encourage and inspire you as a parent to talk about mathematics with your children.
- Content tailored for children ages 5 – 12 years.
- English or Swedish voices.
MAKE LEARNING FUN!
Gaming and learning are intertwined. You might not have considered it, but games are actually built around learning. Broadly speaking, games are designed to make you want to get better at them, challenging you to improve your skills and this is a big part of what makes them fun to play. A good game constantly introduces new rules and mechanics for you to learn and master. Playing games makes learning fun.
Learn mathematics with Zcooly’s fun educational content:
- Basic arithmetic.
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Practice telling time with analog and digital clocks.
- Comprehensive fractions exercises.
Come join us and make learning fun!
To use the Zcooly service and access all of our learning content you need a subscription. A demo version is available for a short period of time. The subscription fee will be charged recurrently on regular basis unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle.
You may choose to cancel, restore or manage your subscription by navigating to “Settings > Subscriptions" on your device. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Read more about our terms and policies here: