New v6 Features: Chord Recognition, Jam
Tracks, New Songs, and Much More!
The best-selling eMedia Guitar Method, featuring guitar lessons from University of Colorado-Boulder's Kevin Garry, Ph.D., is the most complete guitar instruction software available today. eMedia interactive feedback technologies make understanding the lessons easier so you learn how to play guitar faster.
Over 190 easy-to-follow guitar lessons take you from basics, such as how to tune a guitar and play simple chords, to fingerpicking, how to read guitar tabs and music notation, and more. With new chord recognition technology, eMedia Guitar Method offers Instant Feedback and Performance Evaluation as you play both chords and melodies. Learn popular songs made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, Johnny Cash, John Lennon, and others to make these guitar lessons fun!
• New features in version 6 include chord recognition technology, dozens of play-along Jam Tracks, Instant Feedback and Performance Evaluation with a new 5-star rating system, ear training exercises, progress tracking, additional songs, and more!
• Over 190 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D, award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, cover rock, blues, folk and classical to teach you how to play guitar in a variety of styles. These easy guitar lessons for beginners teach you how to read tablature, easy chords, and music notation.
• Over 70 popular songs with new play-along Jam Tracks include hits such as “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,” “Imagine,” “Wayfaring Stranger,” “Rock’n Me” and many more to make learning fun!
• More than 50 videos, many with split-screen view and close-ups of both hands, show you the techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
• eMedia’s Animated Fretboard and on-screen fingering charts show fingerings for chords and notes.
• Integrated guitar software tools include eMedia’s signature Automatic Tuner for guitar, Chord Dictionary (with over 250 guitar chord charts), Metronome, and Recorder.
The Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools display the notes you’re playing in staff notation and on the Animated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone.
• Students can see correctly played chords and notes highlighted as they are played with the Instant Feedback and Performance Evaluation features.
• Songs and exercises appear as both audio and MIDI tracks plus new play-along Jam Tracks that can all be looped, slowed down, or sped up.
Some of the included hit songs are:
“Knockin' on Heaven's Door”
acoustic version as by Bob Dylan and rock version in the style of Guns N’ Roses
“Little Red Rooster” made famous by the Rolling Stones
“Rock N' Me” by Steve Miller Band
“Imagine” by John Lennon
“Wayfaring Stranger” made famous by Johnny Cash
“Scarborough Fair” made famous by Simon & Garfunkel
“Uncle John's Band” by the Grateful Dead
“House of the Rising Sun” made famous by the Animals
“La Bamba” made famous by Ritchie Valens and Los Lobos
“Midnight Special” made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival
“Downtown Train” made famous by Rod Stewart
“Ode to Joy” by Ludwig van Beethoven
"Top 50 educational CD-ROM of the year!"
"The ultimate way to learn how to play guitar!"
– Peter Frampton
"eMedia's Guitar Method 1 is the best CD-ROM package I've seen for guitar instruction."
– Jon Chappell, editor of Guitar One magazine
"Guitar Method is the greatest because it centers around playing songs. If it's not about playing songs, what's it about?"
– Nancy Wilson, guitarist/vocalist of HEART
"One of the best programs we've seen in the music-teaching software category."
– PC Magazine
– Mac Addict
|eMedia Guitar Method v6|
|eMedia Ukulele Method|
|eMedia Ukulele For Dummies|
|eMedia Masters of Rock Guitar|
|eMedia My Violin|
|Bass Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method|
|eMedia Singing Method|
|eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar|
|eMedia Singing For Dummies v2|
|eMedia Intermediate Piano Method|
|eMedia My Piano|
|Piano For Dummies|
|Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar|
|eMedia Guitar Toolkit|
|Rock Guitar For Dummies|
|eMedia Bass Method|
|eMedia My Guitar|
|eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method|
|eMedia Guitar Method v5|