Unleash your creativity with this photo editing apps bundle - and save 50% on the second app !
Hydra lets you create beautiful high-dynamic range (HDR) images by merging multiple exposures, and Morph Age allows you to morph still images and save the result as a movie.
Create stunning high-dynamic range (HDR) images with Hydra by merging multiple exposures, and thus capture both dark and bright subjects to make your pictures more natural or push contrasts to increase drama beyond reality.
- Support for Metal 2 and other modern macOS features.
- Elegant and easy-to-use user interface.
- Automatic or manual image alignment with high-precision live positioning and fine-tuning.
- Manual removal of ghosting artefacts using region delineation tool and per-region output contribution.
- High-precision 128-bit internal format.
- Much improved tone mapping including presets, and live, full-resolution preview.
- Advanced comparison tool of result against original pictures.
- Single or multiple input photos of various formats (JPEG, RAW, HDR, EXR).
- Blazingly fast rendering to various output file types (JPG, TIFF, HDR, EXR) and color spaces (sRGB, Pro Photo, AdobeRGB...).
- Accurate color processing, including support for Deep & Wide Color displays (30-bit, DCI-P3 display of latest iMac 27’).
- Integration with Apple Photos app (input / output).
• Morph Age
Morph or warp still images, and save the result as a movie with Morph Age. Ideal to create smooth transition videos between faces or other subjects.
- Mark key points on each image using curves. Any changes made on the curves is reflected on the resulting
- Subpixel accuracy to fine-tune the curves.
- Preview the result in real time while working on the morphing project.
- Possibility to make the animation longer or shorter.
- Export the result as a video or a still image.