Mediasite Mosaic enables you to use your Mac to record your display, camera and microphone and create a multi-track video presentation to upload to My Mediasite.
Capture anywhere, anytime at your convenience
• Record presentations in your office, at home or wherever you are
• Record online or offline and publish at anytime
• Record your display and create a screencast
• Record video with your Mac's built-in camera or other USB cameras
• Record your display and camera at the same time
• Record your iPad display using Sidecar and Apple Pencil
• Record audio from your Mac's built-in microphone, AirPods, or other Bluetooth and USB microphones
• Dual Video: Capture your display and camera simultaneously as two discrete videos. Or choose any combination of two cameras, two displays or other USB input devices.
• Single Video: Capture either your display or camera as a single video.
• Audio Only: Capture audio from your microphone.
• Preview presentations prior to or while you're recording
• Monitor audio levels
• Review your presentations after you've recorded them
• Import videos created with other apps or tools such as QuickTime or Zoom
• Automatically import videos from selected folders
• Choose and upload your presentations to My Mediasite
Light or dark appearance