Anybuffer is a simple but powerful things organizer for iOS, iPadOS and macOS.
It is a place to store and organize everything you want: links, images, videos, documents, text - you name it!
Supercharge your files management, item copied to Anybuffer syncs across all devices, and available right where you need it.
Improve your productivity workflows
- Save the contents of your clipboard, never lose your data again.
- Edit copied data in Anybuffer.
- Scan documents or create quick sketches (on iOS and iPadOS).
- Use shelves to organize items.
- Powerful search and Smart Shelves are practically a superpower.
- Anybuffer is drag & drop powerhouse - anything you see on the screen can be used and drag & drop workflow.
Anybuffer is nicely designed and support all modern Apple technologies
- iCloud Sync. Items added to Anybuffer automagically sync between your devices using secure iCloud services.
- Contextual menus. Don't take Anybuffer's simple UI as a lack of features. Contextual menus are EVERYWHERE!
- Spotlight. The quickest way to get to your item in Anybuffer? Search in Spotlight and drag and drop!
- Share Extension. The system-wide Share extension allows you to add stuff to Anybuffer practically from anywhere.
- Widgets. Handy Anybuffer shortcuts when and where you need it.
- Shortcuts. Robust shortcuts integration allows you to build automation workflows around Anybuffer. Want to save links from RSS feed to Anybuffer - do it in seconds with simple Shortcut.
Anybuffer is a shelf for your things - organized and available from anywhere.
Anybuffer is free, with optional one time in-app purchase to unlock some premium features.
No ads, no creepy analytics, no integration with third-party services. Your data is safe and secure on your devices.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.
Anybuffer is my primary and must have clipboard and shelf app for organization for temporary drop items or collections. Top two features that Anybuffer offer and what makes it different from others are; advanced filtering tool and keyboard plus shelf list menu instead of being stuck with just recent copied items.The new UI is so much better than before, it’s cleaner and ideal for collections. My only suggestions for now are:-1. The dark theme should have also have the pure black option;2. Allow to customize button color (preferably color wheel);3. There are some error with the alignment of text on smaller devices (running on iPhone SE);4. Give your icons a theme category (:Hope to see more from the developer, the work is really good!
Oct 02, 2020
Example: I created a short cut to copy the clipboard and then to paste it into the inbox of any buffer but when I do that all I got is an item that says loading… And whatever I pasted never appears. Also the widget that lets you choose a recent item that you saved in Anybuffer only shows the name and the type of file but does not show the item itself. Finally, a very strange name for the app which doesn’t indicate what it really does. But I am hopeful for many improvements…Another thing I just noticed...no Mac app or watch app. Will need to look for something else that includes these.
Oct 03, 2020
Realized this app will not work now with any OS system under 14. Not upgrading my (older) iPad, so guess I can’t use your app anymore. Why discontinue it for older versions?Previous review: Just discovered this amazingly helpful app to organize all my stuff. Starting out now, but already I can see how useful it’s going to be. I can create boards and add photos, websites, files, and more; and organize it all into into various categories with icons. Will definitely be tipping developer some money to continue this awesome resource! Highly recommend Anybuffer!
Sep 18, 2020
Example: I created a short cut to copy the clipboard and then to paste it into the inbox of any buffer but when I do that all I got is an item that says loading… And whatever I pasted never appears. Also the widget that lets you choose a recent item that you saved in Anybuffer only shows the name and the type of file but does not show the item itself. Finally, a very strange name for the app which doesn’t indicate what it really does. But I am hopeful for many improvements…
Sep 27, 2020
Great app, but I can’t justify using it without cloudsync and not being able to access it on my MacBook and iMac. I would pay a decent amount of money for that feature.
Oct 30, 2020