Everyone, including professional
illustrators, concept designers, comic artists, manga lovers, and the everyday doodler, will enjoy using Autodesk®
SketchBook® - the digital drawing app made for everyone who loves to draw. An easy-to-use and customizable interface
makes tools easily accessible, so artists always have convenient access to the power and flexibility of a digital tool
while maintaining a natural drawing experience. Install the app to discover the power of SketchBook and start unlocking
your creativity today.
There has been a complete overhaul of the brushes, starting with a whole new redesign of the Brush Library, which includes:
◆ New Natural Blend and Colorless brushes
o Pinning brush sets to the Brush Palette
o Redesigned Brush Properties window, which includes:
- Brush types
- Flow and Opacity control
- Stylus tilt and stamp scaling
- Improved texture capture workflow
- Import an image as a stamp texture
o Loading custom and purchased brushes
◆ Newly designed Color Editor
◆ Support for saving and exporting the SketchBook .skbrushes brush format
◆ Updated the textures for two of the Pastel brushes
The full power of SketchBook is unlocked with Pro membership, available right here in the Mac App Store. Pro members get exclusive access to all features across desktop and mobile versions of SketchBook, including:
• A comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencil, pens, markers, and brushes
• Customizable brushes for complete control over your artistic toolset
• SketchBook Motion - named iPad App of the Year for 2016 - is fully unlocked as a free app for SketchBook subscribers. Available as a separate download from iTunes.
• Full layer controls, including layer grouping, multiple layer transform, and layer blending modes
• Perspective Guides with 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, and fisheye modes
• FlipBook with an animation timeline to bring your creations to life
• Selection and distort transform tools to freely and easily manipulate your image
• Dynamic flood fills with solid, linear, and radial gradients for complete control
• Dynamic X and Y axis symmetry tools with movable symmetry lines
• Steady Stroke for smooth line art
• The exclusive digital edition of the full Copic® Color Library
SketchBook offers the following features to users without a Pro membership:
• A clean and unobtrusive interface
• Layer Editor that supports up to 3 layers for increased control over your drawings and sketches
• Full color spectrum control that includes swatches from the Copic Color Library
• Other workflow improvements, including selection, automatic save, and more
Unique to the Mac App Store version:
• Save files directly to iCloud, so you can access canvases from iOS versions of SketchBook
• Purchase and manage your SketchBook membership within the Mac App Store.
-Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
Visit www.sketchbook.com for tips, tutorials, the SketchBook blog, and support.
Additional Information for Subscriptions:
• Subscriptions are charged through your iTunes Account, for USD $29.99/year or USD $4.99/month.
• A subscription gives you access to all drawing tools on all the devices we support (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro).
• Subscription automatically renews for the selected period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You'll receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current subscription period.
• Manage subscription preferences in iTunes.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.