CalendarMenu is a macOS menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye.
CalendarMenu is highly configurable and allows you to specify exactly what you want CalendarMenu to show.
On macOS Big Sur, a Today Widget for the Notification Center is available showing a monthly calendar in three different styles, with markers for all your appointments, reminders and birthdays (see the 3rd screenshot).
On the previous macOS versions like macOS Catalina and earlier, two more list widgets for your upcoming events (today and tomorrow) or reminders are available as well (see the 4th screenshot)
• shows all iCal calendar events
• calendars can be selected individually
• highlights birthdays read directly from macOS Contacts (Address Book)
• differentiates between normal and all-day events
• individually highlights events spanning multiple days
• can individually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
• provides daily and weekly overviews showing all calendar events and reminders (with due date) of the selected day or week
• shows calendar weeks and first weekday according to your current system configuration
• reminders with a due date set are highlighted in the calendar
• allows to quickly mark reminders as finished or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
• you can individually (de)select reminder lists
• reminders can be sorted by their title, by due date, priority or calendar name (either ascending or descending)
• reminders without due date can be hidden
• reminders listed on the main window can be limited to a due date within the next X days
More screenshots are available on the CalendarMenu website.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the "CalendarMenu Support" link.
A free tryout version is available on the website: