Our intention is to present Camera Mirror as a very useful utility tool.
Enabling users to.........
*easily switch between camera mode and the flip mirror
* see themselves before they go live on a FaceTime or Skype chat.
( showing what the other person is about to see)
* apply makeup or shave, even squeeze zits live!
* see who and what is standing behind them at all times.
( detect incoming objects before they hit you)
* set up the perfect viewing angle of the camera ( tilt your screen to get it just right)
* great spy tool in coffee shops (without turning around)
* Re-sizable screens allowing you to use the camera while you are working on other projects.
* to look at themselves all day. (designed for egomaniacs in particular)
* keep screen open while you are on a conference call.
*use the frameless smart frame to save valuable desktop space.
* place and resize the smart frame making it an asset, not a clumsy widget.