▶ Chord Construction Algorithm that can make the most Fretboard Chords : Over 2,000,000 Fretboard Chords
▶ Chord Chain for playing the custom chord progression
▶ 4 tunings and 3 instruments available
- Guitar : E2-A2-D3-G3-B3-E4
- Guitalele : A2-D3-G3-C3-E4-A4
- Ukulele Low G : G3-C3-E4-A4
- Ukulele High G : G4-C3-E4-A4
▷ Three types of the 3D-Hand Model for displaying 3D-Fingering Model
▷ 4-Part 4-Voices and 5/6-Voices Chords : Accomp./Harmonic Chords toggle key on the Keypad
▷ Auto-correction + Auto-guiding Keypad
▷ Related Chords Searching (For using the Related Chords, click the chord name on the 3D view screen)
▷ Transformation of Viewpoint : First/Third Person, Left/Right-handed
◆ Support E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Usage of the 3D view controller
1) When input device is a trackpad
- Rotation of the 3D model : Drag in any direction in a state where the touch of three fingers.
- Reduction and Enlargement of the 3D model : For reduction, drag up in a state where the touch of two fingers. For enlargement, drag down in a state where the touch of two fingers.
2) When input device is a mouse
- Rotation of the 3D model: In a state in which a single click, and drag in any direction.
- Reduction and Enlargement of the 3D model : For reduction, scroll the mouse wheel up. For enlargement, scroll the mouse wheel down.
◆ For exchanging the 3D-Models and sounds, press the toggle key on the bottom right of 3D-View. The 3D-Model of the Fretboard will be changed in the following order per clicking: Guitar-Guitalele-Ukulele(Low-G)-Ukulele(High-G).
◆ Default tempo value and specific tempo value can be saved in the chord chain. If you want to save the specific tempo value into some chord, select one chord and double click the bullet of the tempo scroll bar. If the color of the bullet changed to red, you can edit the specific tempo value of the chord. For returning to default tempo value, double click the bullet of the scroll bar one more time.
◆ If you enter the chords in the chord chain, it will be saved automatically. The previously entered information—Chord Chain execution state, tempo value, chord queue, playing style, playing order and the number of repetitions will be reloaded on the next execution.
* Product Description
Chord3D provides three types of the 3D-Hand Model for displaying the visual and intuitive 3D-Fingering Model for the Fretboard Chords.
The 3D-Viewer provides all kinds of the useful Fretboard Chords including whole Invertible Position.
How to use this app does not require knowledge on the Chord Construction Theory, or the correct Chord Name, or the Lineup Chord Suffixes.
The Chord Suffix Keypad returns the proper Fretboard Chords and the Recommended Chord Name on the User Query - the Chord Suffix Combination selected at random.
The Chord Construction Algorithm is built in accordance with the 4-Part Writing Rules under the Traditional Harmonics Conception. You can get effect of learning transfer to the Chord Construction Theory.
The Fretboard Chord Algorithm is based on the each Chord Composition Principle and the each Nomenclature implied by the Classic Genre or the Jazz Genre. It serves both the Solmization Syllable Name and the Pitch/Tone Name with the Fretboard Instrument Sound.
Chord3D stands on the basis of the Fretboard Harmonics Theory written by the K-Guitar Lab of Musicology.