iTunes is the default music player for Mac,
and a lot of people prefer it for just this purpose.
Cockatoo will take the hassle out of managing your music collection. The application has a modern and user-friendly interface, low system requirements, and is very easy on your Mac’s battery.
The key feature of Cockatoo is its ‘modesty’. The application appears on your screen only when you need it – all you have to do is just move your cursor to the left or right edge of the desktop. It does not matter how many virtual desktops you have because you can reach Cockatoo with one simple movement on any of them.
• It is always on top of other windows and allows for one-click control over iTunes.
• iTunes automatically opens when you run Cockatoo.
• Displays information on the song you are currently listening to.
• Navigate through your library and control volume.
• Next / previous song.
• Select a playlist or song.
• Browse your media library.
• Choose Cockatoo’s home (on the left or right edge of the desktop).
• Interface updates when wallpaper changes.
Unfortunately Apple does not yet allow developers to control Apple Music.
If you have any suggestions for improving Cockatoo or adding new features, please contact us.
If you have any questions about using Cockatoo, do not hesitate to contact our customer support service. We simply cannot answer every question in the comments.
You can also help us translate the application interface into your native language.