Keeping your mind sharp and active these days is hard with so many distractions to make you lose focus. Sitting down and solving a crossword is a time-tested formula to ensure that your brain stays active while you have a lot of fun answering questions on your favorite topics. With a different theme each day of the week, there is just the right amount of variety to satisfy all kinds of interests! Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture, and more!
With Daily Themed Crossword, you will have access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so that you can play your favorite crosswords when you want, wherever you want! As you solve more and more of our crosswords, your vocabulary and general knowledge will grow by leaps and bounds! In no time, you will become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
What does Daily Themed Crossword offer?
- Fun puzzles for everyone
- A new puzzle every day, 365 days a year
- Rewards every day
- Hints to get you past those obscure words
- A different and exciting theme for each day of the week
- Bragging rights for your ever-improving general knowledge and vocabulary
What are you waiting for? Download Daily Themed Crossword right now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
I enjoyed this app very much at the beginning, but have gotten bored because the same words are used over and over again. Also, they have recently starting showing an ad for a game named Sniper 3-D Assassin that is violent and offensive to me as a woman. So I’m probably going to look for another crossword puzzle app.
Jan 12, 2021
Super fun & pretty challenging! But I’ve noticed that if I haven’t used my coins in a while it will change my answers that I KNOW I’ve typed correctly so that at the end of the puzzle I have to either spend a lot of time looking for errors or use coins to find errors. You are ranked based upon expediency in solving the puzzles so it’s in your best interest to be quick. It’s in their best interest for you to use up all of your coins. 🤦🏻♀️
Jan 12, 2021
I’ve tried to play crosswords my whole life and was never able to finish one because I just couldn’t get them. But this game I can finish them!! I love this! Thanks for the great experience! :)
Jan 12, 2021
I enjoy the two daily crosswords. You can purchase the past ones to play. Well, I did..I purchased them and did them ALL! I got back to 2017, and it said “no crosswords before this date”. So I have literally done every crossword they have..including the minis. So it’s kind of boring now. Can they really not add some more crosswords? I won’t be spending any more $ on the app because there aren’t any crosswords to buy! That doesn’t sound like a good business model.
Jan 13, 2021
This is a very good crossword app that barrages you with ads. I've found, however, that I have been able to adapt to the ads (often by simply putting my iPad down and doing something else for 30 seconds). In spite of that, I do the crosswords frequently.
Jan 13, 2021