DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with 90+ Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
A quick video review is available on DiscoBrick home: http://www.discobrick.com/discobrick.mp4
If you want to try it for FREE, an unlimited trial version (just a nagging demo text placed where it hurts the most) is available on www.discobrick.com, the PRO version add VJ tools (like Syphon) and full MIDI and MPE support (Roli devices and so on) for professionals, DJ and musicians).
- Support Stereo 3D on any active/passive/autostereo 3D TV or 3D device supporting SBS (side-by-side) stereo 3D;
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, Line-In or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Textures in scenes can be replaced using the built-in or an external camera (if available);
- Textures in scenes can be replaced with your own pictures or live video;
- Control Panel available in three size with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to sort, enable or disable any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or line-in;
- A GPU with at least 512MB of VRAM (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU, an Intel HD 5xxx is fine);
- Optional: a video camera, iSight or whatever else;
- Optional: an active/passive/autostereo 3D TV/Projector hardware for stereo display.
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.