*** #1 DISK CLEANER APP
*** Apple: Apps We Love
This 5-star app has saved thousands of people space on their drive - The reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- Engadget - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk Care is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk Care is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Most powerful and beautiful disk space saving app on the Mac app store. Time to find you much needed space on your drive.
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk Care optimizes the following folders:
• App Hidden Support Files
• App Logs
• Messages Attachments
• iOS Updates
• iOS Backups
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Also delete any Application and its annoying Supporting Files everywhere
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- Schedule Cleanings
• Choose days of the weekly or every certain number of days to auto-open Disk Care to clean. App WILL NOT auto-delete, just auto-open
- Lock Disk Care
• Lock the app just incase someone accidentally opens the app and doesn't know what they are doing.
- New macOS inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for Apple Silicon
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.