Seven Duden German dictionaries with audio
pronunciations recorded by native speakers
Have a look at each of the Duden apps and gain a first impression. With this app you can try out all the available Duden dictionaries – and, if you wish, you can buy the fully-fledged version In-App.
Study and test the different possibilities and features of the individual Duden apps at your leisure. You will then soon discover which dictionaries are the right ones for you.
Duden - German Etymological Dictionary, 5th Edition
Duden – The German Spelling Dictionary, 26th Edition
Duden – The Dictionary of Correct Usage, 9th Edition
Duden – The Dictionary of Foreign Words, 10th Edition
Duden – The Dictionary of Synonyms, 6th Edition
Duden – The Defining Dictionary, 4th Edition
Duden – German Dictionary, 7th Edition
• NEW! Duden MorphomagicsTM dynamically finds all inclined and conjugated forms of your query, right while typing. You can tap any word from the instantly-built list to view its full grammatical details.
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – to search for usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Look up from other applications - while working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search through Favorites.
• Search history - while you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the History.
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Irregular verbs.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
Duden dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
|Duden German Dictionaries|