Learn emergency radiology from 200+ real world MRI and CT scan cases, just like what you do on a PACS workstation, scroll through scans, measure and interpret. Each case is presented as a complete MRI / CT scan that you can scroll through as if you are working on a PACS workstation.
All cases are presented as scrollable stacks. Extensive, interactive discussions accompany each case and include labeled images that highlight pathologies and relevant findings. Rather than use static images to teach specific diagnoses, the ER app uses stacks of images to actually teach how to approach and interpret scans.
1. Over 200 real MRI / CT Scan cases
2. Each case contains 100+ frame images, shown in dynamic or static mode
3. Each case has sophisticated professional interpretations in HTML format
4. 20+ most common acute diseases description in HTML format
Use mouse (wheel) or Apple trackpad to slide through all the scans, like how you do on PACS workstation.
Write your own interpretation and findings for each case, and compare it with the one from professional Radiologist, to help improve your interpreting skills.
The app is a training tool for:
1. Radiology residents
2. Medical students in radiology
3. Physicians with demand to read CT images
The app covers common cases in
1. Bowel Obstructions
7. Renal Obstruction
8. Ischemic Bowel
9. Chest Trauma
10. Abdominal Trauma