Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer abd Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
At first I thought it was limited, then I thought it was frustrating, now I’m just blown away this is an app for an iPhone! This is the first DAW I’ve played with. If this is also going to be the first for you, just be patient and learn one section at a time. It is for sure worth the $$ just get it. It’s been like three weeks now, just barely figured out how to add my own DirectWaves. That’s how you make the keyboard play the sounds. That took me a minute too. Thought my sample packs weren’t accessible at first lol and you can add sample packs!! Just need to get another browser app that can download content, I use “Browser & offline storage”. Tons of adds, but just go to airplane mode while saving to iPhone files. From there you just save it to fl studio and tah dah! Check out the manual online, there’s almost too much info lol I LOVE IT! Thanks for the suggestion Developers. Also, thanks for making this mobile friendly. Definitely going to get the desktop version!
Feb 23, 2021
The app is amazing, I’m really enjoying it but it needs some bug fixing. I am unable to open a track and whenever I try to open it, fl crashes. Please fix it.
Feb 22, 2021
There are, although some, very big bugs that are ridiculously bad, one is where I am just producing, was just playing the song to see how it sounds, and it sounded very good, then out of nowhere, the volume and all effects are so loud (and no, it's not user error, I know how to use this app no problem and very well), that it sounded like my headphones were screaming, it sounded super glitchy as well, there was no way to make it stop as well, the entire app wouldn't respond.Checked to see if it was my headphones, and it wasn't after testing.Edit: Went to the song to continue making it, the app had a demo song open instead so I just lost hours of work, fantastic, I'm keeping my review the same though even though it's tempting because I'm very pleased with this app when it works right, but when it doesn't, it's very bad.
Feb 17, 2021
Fl Mobile Won’t Load On Audiobus. I Am Sure That Local Network Is On For Both And I Have Tried Deleting And Re-Downloading Both As Well. Please Reply Or Fix This Problem.. Thank You 🙏🏽
Feb 18, 2021
I am on an 8 plus, my only suggestion at this point would be to have a way to enlarge the keys, and a way to load soundfonts onto the app or even just sounds straight from the phone to the app via files, if you can't already and I just havent figured out how.In reply to developer: How do I enlarge keys by to going to a user forum?
Feb 17, 2021